2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2010 7:25 AM by gerrywolff446

    How to get rid of small 'scrolling' panel?


      In Adobe Reader 9, there is a small panel, normally at the top right of the screen, that shows a small image of the page, with 'Page x of y' at the bottom, and shaded areas that move as I scroll up and down.


      I would like to get rid of this little panel (it is a distraction and I don't find it useful). But I have searched in vain to find out how to remove it.


      Can anyone explain how to ditch this little panel?


      With thanks.