27 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2010 11:35 AM by Matt_Stegner

au and vst scanning causing crashes?

geomaura-wLZBgg

The app crashes after  one or two plugins have been scanned ....I finally got tired of the pattern and stopped trying to use plugins  Anyone else?

• 1. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
          smuff1 Level 1

Same here. I persevered and the VSTs seem to cause less crashes than the AU's. But these are complete crashes of Audition not just the validation process. It would be nice to overcome this. Do the guys at Adobe want a bug report for every crash or just a list a complete list of non functioning plugs. Many thanks

S

• 2. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
            geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

My hunch is that it isn't the plugins themselves (there are just too many that work on every other DAW I have) but the validation process that is flawed.

Thanks for your note. G

• 3. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
              smuff1 Level 1

Absolutely, barring a few anomalies, all my plugs work very well on my other DAWs. Would be good to get a status update from adobe.

Best

S

• 4. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                Charles VW Adobe Employee

A Bug report for each plug-in is helpful because that way we can analyze, test, and hopefully fix them individually.

After a bug report has been submitted, posting the specific plug-in names would be helpful, that way other people who are having a problem with a particular plug-in can see that it is a known issue. Or, more importantly, if a particular plug-in is working for someone else, then we can figure out what the differences are that cause it to crash for someone, but not for someone else.

If you do crash, please enter in a description of what was happening if/when the Crash Reporter window pops up.  There's usually a crash reporter for Apple that comes up,

Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 8.02.15 AM.png

and then after a bit one from Adobe.

Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 8.03.11 AM.png

It is the second one that is most helpful for us.

• 5. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                  smuff1 Level 1

Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 21.34.40.png

Sorry I had already trawled through the crashes. Here are my not workings in a screen shot not sure how helpful it is.

• 6. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                    digital.alchemy.studios Level 1

Smuf, can you rescan and enable the AU components alternately and restart and give a feedback on crash status and code (I'm going to doubt there will be one but it will give Durin a lot to work with if there is one)

Note: just enable effects, not generator AU's

• 7. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                      _durin_ Adobe Employee

Thanks for the screenshot. I'm not sure why the iZotope RX effects aren't showing up properly - I've got many of them installed and working well.  We're contacing iZotope to look into this a bit more.  There are also some known issues with the IK Multimedia T-Racks effects which should be fixed for release.  Any others, we'll take a look at.  Thanks again.

• 8. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                        Matt_Stegner Adobe Employee

geomaura,  Can you post a screen shot of your Audio Plug-in Manager too? -MattS

• 9. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                          _durin_ Adobe Employee

Smuff,

Are you using the official Labs beta release?  The screenshot you've attached is missing some elements of the UI that should be there, and I'm very concerned that what you may have is not the proper release.

• 11. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

geomaura,

FYI, that was blank.

-MattS

• 12. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                              mattsrx Level 1

No problems here.  Early 09 MacPro 10.6.4

• 14. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

Uh, still blank.

Is it blank for everybody else here too?

-MattS

• 15. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                  geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

Weird..I send it to myself and I  see it fine.   George

• 16. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

Are you using the website or simply replying to the notification emails?

I am pretty sure that just replying to the email will not post a screen shot, though that would be a good feature....

-MattS

• 17. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                      geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

I was just replying to the emails.....tomorrow I'll use the web site. Got to put my daughter to bed now. Thanks for the info.  George

• 18. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                        JGrabowMST Level 1

Not sure why, but I'm not having this problem. Maybe I don't have enough plugins to cause this, but none of my plugins are causing a crash when I do this.

I don't use too many plugins on my laptop as-is, but I don't think it's a universal problem.

• 19. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                          geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

Matt here is my crash log. I still can't

get past crashes to use any au or vst plug ins.I have a Macbook Pro 10.6.5 Intel 2.16 with 3 gigs ram . Any ideas? Thanks. Other than the lack of plugins I like the interface a lot. I hope this is just a beta thing.    George

Process:         Adobe Audition [32268]
                                          Path:            /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Audition
                                          Identifier:      com.adobe.Audition.4.0
                                          Version:         4.0x10 (4.0)
                                          Code Type:       X86 (Native)
                                          Parent Process:  launchd [240]

Date/Time:       2010-11-13 13:27:05.490 -0500
                                          OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
                                          Report Version:  6

Interval Since Last Report:          20441 sec
                                          Crashes Since Last Report:           1
                                          Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  186 sec
                                          Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1
                                          Anonymous UUID:                      28C130A2-75E7-474A-9F45-012830DB5D60

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
                                          Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000181d8db1
                                          Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
                                          0   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x956f9450 CFHash + 32
                                          1   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x956f92dc ___CFBasicHashFindBucket1 + 444
                                          2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x956eb4eb __CFBasicHashRehash + 1739
                                          3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x956f8a64 __CFBasicHashAddValue + 180
                                          4   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x957010b9 CFBasicHashSetValue + 169
                                          5   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x95700eba CFDictionarySetValue + 202
                                          6   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x9572eced __CFXPreferencesGetSuiteSearchListForBundleIDAndUser + 157
                                          7   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x9572cac8 __CFXPreferencesGetSearchListForBundleID + 280
                                          8   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x9572c925 CFPreferencesCopyAppValue + 53
                                          9   com.apple.help                    0x955c0aaf BookRegistration::Validate() + 39
                                          10  com.apple.help                    0x955c0902 AHRegisterHelpBookWithURL + 1025
                                          11  com.apple.help                    0x955c04b8 AHRegisterHelpBook + 148
                                          12  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18ba8518 0x18b65000 + 275736
                                          13  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18bd12ba 0x18b65000 + 443066
                                          14  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18baf9c6 0x18b65000 + 305606
                                          15  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18bb0f99 0x18b65000 + 311193
                                          16  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18bf40ff 0x18b65000 + 585983
                                          17  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18c39f19 VSTPluginMain + 155641
                                          18  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18c176a7 VSTPluginMain + 14215
                                          19  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18c13e64 FFPluginMain + 212
                                          20  com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1         0x18c13f39 VSTPluginMain + 25
                                          21  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e7d58d auc::vst::VSTAudioComponent::EnumerateFilters(boost::intrusive_ptr<auc::PluginModule>, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int, bool, std::vector<boost::intrusive_ptr<auc::AudioComponentDescriptor>, std::allocator<boost::intrusive_ptr<auc::AudioComponentDescriptor> > >&) + 381
                                          22  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e83255 auc::vst::(anonymous namespace)::SetupPluginInfoFromPath(std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int) + 389
                                          23  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e84693 auc::vst::(anonymous namespace)::ScanForVST2Plugins(std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int) + 291
                                          24  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e729f5 boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker4<boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, bool (*)(std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int), boost::_bi::list4<boost::arg<1> (*)(), boost::arg<2> (*)(), boost::arg<3> (*)(), boost::arg<4> (*)()> >, bool, std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&, std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int) + 85
                                          25  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e657ef boost::function4<bool, std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int>::operator()(std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int) const + 111
                                          26  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e62e62 auc::PluginTechnology::ScanForPlugins(std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const&, boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, int, int) + 114
                                          27  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e5f690 auc::PluginModuleManager::DoScanForPlugins(boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const*) + 1264
                                          28  ...auaudiocomponents.framework    0x01e602c4 auc::PluginModuleManager::ScanForPlugins(boost::function<bool ()(auc::PluginLocator const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, int, int)>, bool) + 484
                                          29  AuUI                              0x037303cb (anonymous namespace)::PluginManagerDialog::DoScanForPlugins(std::vector<auc::PluginLocator, std::allocator<auc::PluginLocator> > const*, bool) + 1915
                                          30  AuUI                              0x03730dc3 (anonymous namespace)::PluginManagerDialog::OnScanForPlugins(dvaui::controls::UI_ButtonChangedMessag e*) + 51
                                          31  AuUI                              0x036a12e5 boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker1<dvaui::ui::MessageFunctionAdapter<dva ui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>, dvaui::controls::UI_ButtonChangedMessage, boost::function1<void, dvaui::controls::UI_ButtonChangedMessage*> >, void, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffe r&, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*) + 117
                                          32  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x004187c7 void dvaui::ui::SendMessageT<boost::shared_ptr<boost::function<void ()(dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*)> >, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node> >(boost::shared_ptr<boost::function<void ()(dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*)> > const&, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*) + 39
                                          33  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00418802 void dvaui::ui::SendMessagesT<dvacore::utility::SharedFunctions<boost::shared_ptr<boost::funct ion<void ()(dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*)> > >, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node> >(dvacore::utility::SharedFunctions<boost::shared_ptr<boost::function<void ()(dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*)> > > const&, dvaui::ui::MessageT<dvaui::ui::UI_Node>*) + 50
                                          34  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x003f8633 dvaui::controls::UI_Button::SendButtonChangedMessage(dvacore::utility::Flags<unsigned char>) + 83
                                          35  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x003f84b4 dvaui::controls::UI_Button::PerformAction(bool, dvacore::utility::Flags<unsigned char>, bool) + 116
                                          36  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x003f931d dvaui::controls::ButtonInputCapture::End() + 93
                                          37  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x005b71ac dvaui::ui::InputCapture::InvokeEnd(bool) + 172
                                          38  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x005b724d dvaui::ui::UI_NodeManager::EndInputCapture(bool) + 77
                                          39  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x003faa04 dvaui::controls::ButtonInputCapture::DoMouseEvent(dvaui::ui::MouseEvent const&) + 356
                                          40  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x005c0299 dvaui::ui::UI_Node::UI_DispatchCapturedMouseEvent(dvaui::ui::MouseEvent const&) + 969
                                          41  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x005c2396 dvaui::ui::UI_Node::UI_DispatchMouseEventToTarget(dvaui::ui::UI_Node*, dvaui::ui::MouseEvent const&, bool) + 134
                                          42  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x005c24a7 dvaui::ui::UI_Node::UI_DispatchMouseEvent(dvaui::ui::MouseEvent const&, bool) + 71
                                          43  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x0064be4f dvaui::ui::OS_View::UI_DispatchPlatformMouseEvent(dvaui::ui::MouseEvent const&, bool) + 687
                                          44  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00645bc9 dvaui::ui::OS_View::UI_DispatchPlatformMouseClickEvent(dvaui::ui::OS_Event const&) + 329
                                          45  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x0064ee19 dvaui::ui::OS_View::UI_DispatchEvent(dvaui::ui::OS_Event*) + 281
                                          46  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00637981 dvaui::ui::OS_View::UI_HandleOSEvent(dvaui::ui::OS_Event*) + 33
                                          47  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x0063d144 dvaui::ui::OS_View::UI_HandlePlatformEvent(NSEvent*) + 52
                                          48  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00634597 boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, dvaui::ui::OS_View, NSEvent*>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<dvaui::ui::OS_View*>, boost::_bi::value<NSEvent*> > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 55
                                          49  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          50  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cb0a1 int dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunction<void>(boost::function0<void>*, void*) + 17
                                          51  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cb1f8 boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<int, int (*)(boost::function0<void>*, void*), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::function0<void>*>, boost::_bi::value<void*> > >, int>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 24
                                          52  AuUI                              0x03463d22 aui::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler(boost::function0<int>) + 50
                                          53  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000c9aef void dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler<void>(boost::f unction0<void>, bool*) + 159
                                          54  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc80c void dvacore::config::ExecuteTopLevelFunction<void>(boost::function0<void>, bool*) + 92
                                          55  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x006405f9 -[DVAMacContainerView mouseUp:] + 201
                                          56  com.apple.AppKit                  0x96a87cf8 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 5693
                                          57  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969a0817 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 6431
                                          58  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00637f34 -[DVAMacApplication sendEvent:] + 196
                                          59  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x01926327 -[ExoMacApplication sendEvent:] + 791
                                          60  com.apple.AppKit                  0x96be9863 -[NSApplication _realDoModalLoop:peek:] + 806
                                          61  com.apple.AppKit                  0x96be350e -[NSApplication runModalSession:] + 79
                                          62  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00631558 dvaui::ui::OS_Dialog::ModalLoop() + 168
                                          63  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x00631294 dvaui::ui::OS_Dialog::RunModal() + 196
                                          64  AuUI                              0x037263e1 aui::effects::AudioPluginManager::DoPluginManagerDialog() + 161
                                          65  AuUI                              0x0374c143 aui::effects::EffectsCommandHandler::OnPluginManagerDialog(int) + 19
                                          66  AuUI                              0x0374c332 boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker1<boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf1<bool, aui::effects::EffectsCommandHandler, int>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<aui::effects::EffectsCommandHandler*>, boost::arg<1> (*)()> >, bool, int>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&, int) + 82
                                          67  AuUI                              0x033e55a6 exo::uisupport::CommandDispatcher<exo::uisupport::CommandAttachment>::DoHandleCommand(int ) + 86
                                          68  AuUI                              0x033e56e7 aui::utility::CommandDispatcher<exo::uisupport::CommandAttachment>::DoHandleCommand(int) + 39
                                          69  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x01987003 exo::uisupport::CommandHandler::HandleCommand(int) + 195
                                          70  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x0198708c exo::uisupport::CommandHandler::DoCallMyCommandChain(int) + 28
                                          71  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x019850c5 exo::uisupport::CommandHandlerBase::CallCommandChain(int) + 69
                                          72  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x0192473c exo::app::OS_AppBase::DispatchMenuCommand(int) + 108
                                          73  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x01928047 boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, exo::app::OS_AppBase, int>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<exo::app::OS_AppBase*>, boost::_bi::value<int> > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 55
                                          74  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          75  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cb0a1 int dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunction<void>(boost::function0<void>*, void*) + 17
                                          76  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cb1f8 boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<int, int (*)(boost::function0<void>*, void*), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::function0<void>*>, boost::_bi::value<void*> > >, int>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 24
                                          77  AuUI                              0x03463d22 aui::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler(boost::function0<int>) + 50
                                          78  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000c9aef void dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler<void>(boost::f unction0<void>, bool*) + 159
                                          79  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc80c void dvacore::config::ExecuteTopLevelFunction<void>(boost::function0<void>, bool*) + 92
                                          80  com.adobe.exo.framework           0x01925adb -[ExoMacApplication handleMenuCommand:] + 235
                                          81  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b0c46 -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 112
                                          82  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b0af9 -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 435
                                          83  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b07eb -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 174
                                          84  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b06da -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 65
                                          85  com.adobe.dvaui.framework         0x0066ef4a -[DVAMacMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 58
                                          86  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b068d -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 50
                                          87  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b05f3 -[NSMenuItem _internalPerformActionThroughMenuIfPossible] + 97
                                          88  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969b0537 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 336
                                          89  com.apple.AppKit                  0x969a4c61 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 404
                                          90  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x949c2eef DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1567
                                          91  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x949c21b6 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 411
                                          92  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x949e497b SendEventToEventTarget + 52
                                          93  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a10f67 SendHICommandEvent(unsigned long, HICommand const*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned char, void const*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventRef**) + 448
                                          94  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a35cdc SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 66
                                          95  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a35c91 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 121
                                          96  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a35b9a FinishMenuSelection(SelectionData*, MenuResult*, MenuResult*) + 152
                                          97  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a052a4 MenuSelectCore(MenuData*, Point, double, unsigned long, OpaqueMenuRef**, unsigned short*) + 454
                                          98  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a04a16 _HandleMenuSelection2 + 465
                                          99  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x94a04834 _HandleMenuSelection + 53
                                          100 com.apple.AppKit                  0x9699e1a2 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 285
                                          101 com.apple.AppKit                  0x96972d3e _DPSNextEvent + 2304
                                          102 com.apple.AppKit                  0x96971fce -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156
                                          103 com.apple.AppKit                  0x96934247 -[NSApplication run] + 821
                                          104 com.adobe.exo.framework           0x01924c87 exo::app::OS_AppBase::RunEventLoop() + 71
                                          105 AuUI                              0x03469460 AudMacMain(int, char**) + 608
                                          106 com.adobe.Audition.4.0            0x00002ecd main + 93
                                          107 com.adobe.Audition.4.0            0x00002c66 start + 54

Thread 1:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
                                          0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d2982 kevent + 10
                                          1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d309c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d2559 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
                                          3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d22fe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
                                          4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d1d81 _pthread_wqthread + 390
                                          5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d1bc6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:
                                          0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992da0a6 __semwait_signal + 10
                                          1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x99305ee5 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 188
                                          2   ...adobe.auscripting.framework    0x03106ea1 ScObjects::Thread::sleep(unsigned int) + 65
                                          3   ...adobe.auscripting.framework    0x030ef483 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::run() + 179
                                          4   ...adobe.auscripting.framework    0x03106fce ScObjects::Thread::go(void*) + 174
                                          5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
                                          1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d9d62 _pthread_cond_wait + 1191
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992db9f8 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 73
                                          3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f5051e TSWaitOnCondition + 126
                                          4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3bea5 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 202
                                          5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f37873 MPWaitOnQueue + 250
                                          6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x001442fa dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 154
                                          7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014018a boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQu eue> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> > > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 26
                                          8   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          9   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013cbfd dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 109
                                          10  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013daf0 boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&), boost::_bi::list5<boost::_bi::value<std::string>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> > > > >::run() + 64
                                          11  ...obe.boost_threads.framework    0x0005d6fd thread_proxy + 141
                                          12  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          13  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992db9f8 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 73
                                          4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3bea5 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 202
                                          6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x001442fa dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 154
                                          7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014018a boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQu eue> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> > > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 26
                                          8   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          9   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013cbfd dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 109
                                          10  com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013daf0 boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&), boost::_bi::list5<boost::_bi::value<std::string>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> > > > >::run() + 64

Thread 5:
                                          0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992ac0fa mach_msg_trap + 10
                                          1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992ac867 mach_msg + 68
                                          2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x9572437f __CFRunLoopRun + 2079
                                          3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x95723464 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 452
                                          4   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x95723291 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 97
                                          5   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x9958796e HALRunLoop::OwnThread(void*) + 162
                                          6   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x995734a4 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 140
                                          7   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          8   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 6:
                                          2   ....audio_hijack_server.hermes    0x066453a3 ah_serv_loop + 161
                                          3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 7:

Thread 8:

Thread 9:
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d98b5 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 72
                                          3   com.adobe.aubackend.framework     0x02041a32 abe::afs::AudioFileSystem::CacheServices() + 322
                                          4   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          5   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014438a dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 298
                                          6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014018a boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQu eue> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> > > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 26
                                          7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          8   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013cbfd dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 109
                                          9   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013daf0 boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&), boost::_bi::list5<boost::_bi::value<std::string>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> > > > >::run() + 64
                                          10  ...obe.boost_threads.framework    0x0005d6fd thread_proxy + 141
                                          11  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          12  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 10:

Thread 11:

Thread 12:

Thread 13:

Thread 14:

Thread 15:
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d98b5 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 72
                                          3   com.adobe.aubackend.framework     0x0228f9f0 abe::spectral::SpectralDataManager::Process() + 720
                                          4   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          5   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014438a dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 298
                                          6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0014018a boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQu eue> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> > > >, void>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 26
                                          7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x000cc519 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 41
                                          8   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013cbfd dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 109
                                          9   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x0013daf0 boost::detail::thread_data<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, void (*)(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&), boost::_bi::list5<boost::_bi::value<std::string>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority>, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> >, boost::_bi::value<boost::function<void ()()> > > > >::run() + 64

Thread 16:
                                          0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992ac15a semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
                                          1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d9ce5 _pthread_cond_wait + 1066
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x99308ac8 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
                                          3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3becd TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 242
                                          4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f37873 MPWaitOnQueue + 250
                                          5   com.adobe.dvacore.framework       0x001442fa dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 154

Thread 17:
                                          0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992ac15a semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
                                          2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x99308ac8 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
                                          3   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x995733c7 CAGuard::WaitFor(unsigned long long) + 219
                                          4   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x995763f9 CAGuard::WaitUntil(unsigned long long) + 289
                                          5   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x99573cf6 HP_IOThread::WorkLoop() + 1892
                                          6   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x9957358d HP_IOThread::ThreadEntry(HP_IOThread*) + 17
                                          7   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x995734a4 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 140
                                          8   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          9   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:
                                          3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3becd TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 242
                                          4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3bc0b TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 511
                                          5   ...ickTimeComponents.component    0x98761d49 ReadSchedulerThreadEntryPoint + 4698
                                          6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d985d _pthread_start + 345
                                          7   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x992d96e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 23:
                                          4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f3bc0b TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 511
                                          5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x92f96732 AIOFileThread(void*) + 1127

Thread 24:
                                          2   ???                               0x1819a0c1 0 + 404332737
                                          3   ???                               0x181b897a 0 + 404457850
                                          4   ???                               0x1819b2d9 0 + 404337369
                                          5   ???                               0x1819aca6 0 + 404335782

Thread 25:
                                          2   ???                               0x1819a0c1 0 + 404332737
                                          3   ???                               0x181b897a 0 + 404457850
                                          4   ???                               0x1819b2d9 0 + 404337369
                                          5   ???                               0x1819aca6 0 + 404335782

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
                                            eax: 0x9570c449  ebx: 0x956f9444  ecx: 0x181d8dac  edx: 0x060095e0
                                            edi: 0x181d8dac  esi: 0x181d8dac  ebp: 0xbfffbdd8  esp: 0xbfffbdb0
                                             ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00010206  eip: 0x956f9450   cs: 0x00000017
                                             ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
                                            cr2: 0x181d8db1

Binary Images:
                                              0x1000 -     0x2ff7 +com.adobe.Audition.4.0 4.0x10 (4.0) <1987E7D4-6A62-4AD7-0CC0-57AAFBF937C0> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Audition
                                             0x12000 -    0x16ffc +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter 2.5 (3.0.20090403) /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReport er
                                             0x1c000 -    0x38fd7 +com.adobe.LogTransport 1.0 (1.0) /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogTransport.framework/Versions/A/LogTransport
                                             0x43000 -    0x49fef +com.adobe.boost_date_time.framework boost_date_time version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <43FFF5DD-EB22-BA79-ADA7-CE764691A3FA> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_date_time.framework/Versions/A/boost_date_time
                                             0x5b000 -    0x62ff2 +com.adobe.boost_threads.framework boost_threads version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <A4543C73-7576-87A8-0F82-EDA4399AA816> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads
                                             0x72000 -    0x7cffd +com.adobe.boost_signals.framework boost_signals version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <008D30F2-1FA5-2CB6-47D4-B681C4271647> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_signals.framework/Versions/A/boost_signals
                                             0x8f000 -    0x90ffb +com.adobe.boost_system.framework boost_system version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <B5F6001A-DDB9-28D0-200C-784CEA3867A1> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_system.framework/Versions/A/boost_system
                                             0x98000 -   0x225fef +com.adobe.dvacore.framework dvacore version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <1A2036D5-23CA-97DD-1CC9-197CA598B90A> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvacore.framework/Versions/A/dvacore
                                            0x3a3000 -   0x705fff +com.adobe.dvaui.framework dvaui version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <4CCEF8A1-AEF9-A025-E127-0A8B053E76BE> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaui.framework/Versions/A/dvaui
                                            0xaa8000 -   0xe25ff3 +com.adobe.dvaadameve.framework dvaadameve version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <C2CA6AAF-79FB-41DC-ECF2-9B5D05789E11> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaadameve.framework/Versions/A/dvaadameve
                                          0x1394000 -  0x1441fff +com.adobe.dvaworkspace.framework dvaworkspace version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <35F0D2FF-1AA9-B4EB-7C86-86B3AA51A24C> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaworkspace.framework/Versions/A/dvaworkspace
                                          0x1514000 -  0x1536ff7 +com.adobe.dvamediatypes.framework dvamediatypes version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <B9489EB1-6251-C8FA-5ABE-B1D2835371F0> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvamediatypes.framework/Versions/A/dvamediatypes
                                          0x1557000 -  0x15b6fff +com.adobe.dvametadata.framework dvametadata version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <706687D1-99B2-D6A6-6D77-6E61F9204AB6> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvametadata.framework/Versions/A/dvametadata
                                          0x163f000 -  0x1697ff7 +AdobeXMP ??? (???) <FC80E7A2-D150-D5A8-9AEE-879B05153A34> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMP.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP
                                          0x16a6000 -  0x174cff3 +AdobeXMPFiles ??? (???) <CB814673-A68C-01E2-84A9-500FA0D0E902> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMPFiles.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMPFiles
                                          0x1788000 -  0x181afff +com.adobe.dvametadataUI.framework dvametadataUI version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <8242B12A-1DA3-0097-9D67-3914F3525A8E> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvametadataUI.framework/Versions/A/dvametadataUI
                                          0x18b3000 -  0x18fcfff +com.adobe.dvatemporalxmp.framework dvatemporalxmp version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <89DD2C45-7B77-63BE-08AB-C65F62D8BB16> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvatemporalxmp.framework/Versions/A/dvatemporalxmp
                                          0x191d000 -  0x19c7fff +com.adobe.exo.framework exo version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <3AFC9275-FC8A-12BA-9DEE-12E06A84346F> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/exo.framework/Versions/A/exo
                                          0x1ac1000 -  0x1adfff3 +com.adobe.dvaunittesting.framework dvaunittesting version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <CEFB69C2-2B6F-4803-1E76-2A7C27DB7365> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaunittesting.framework/Versions/A/dvaunittesting
                                          0x1b09000 -  0x1b14fff +com.adobe.aucore.framework 1.0 (1.0) <5138C72A-D709-15C9-C7CF-2DFB0BB63557> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuCore.framework/Versions/A/AuCore
                                          0x1b21000 -  0x1cf8ff2 +com.adobe.audsp.framework 1.0 (1.0) <1D00C1BB-2239-0682-A7D4-7C0EB91D746F> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuDSP.framework/Versions/A/AuDSP
                                          0x1d89000 -  0x1ebefef +com.adobe.auaudiocomponents.framework 1.0 (1.0) <CAD732EE-D001-D483-B0B0-DDAB3CB7632E> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuAudioComponents.framework/Versions/A/AuAudioComponents
                                          0x1fb6000 -  0x232aff7 +com.adobe.aubackend.framework 1.0 (1.0) <839C916A-0B01-35CB-481D-1A11B58A2708> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuBackEnd.framework/Versions/A/AuBackEnd
                                          0x263c000 -  0x2643fff +com.adobe.dvaundo.framework dvaundo version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <C879499B-14BE-2A58-E3A9-16A22BCB8599> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaundo.framework/Versions/A/dvaundo
                                          0x264f000 -  0x2980fef +AuApplication ??? (???) <B85693EC-7B9B-8FF2-8224-A867FDADE88A> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuApplication.framework/Versions/A/AuApplication
                                          0x2c4f000 -  0x2d32feb +com.adobe.auuitoolkit.framework 1.0 (1.0) <11FC9733-4040-4DF9-7BAD-2AAF1C698681> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuUIToolkit.framework/Versions/A/AuUIToolkit
                                          0x2e7a000 -  0x2f12ffb +AdobeExtendScript 4.0.0 (compatibility 4.0.0) <46913918-DC81-801B-64CA-20859142B7CD> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeExtendScript.framework/Versions/A/AdobeExtendScript
                                          0x2f71000 -  0x2ff7ff7 +com.adobe.AdobeScCore ScCore 4.0.5 (4.0.5.3233) <C43541AF-83A7-E11D-50FB-1EC7D6120AE9> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeScCore.framework/Versions/A/AdobeScCore
                                          0x3038000 -  0x3149ffb +com.adobe.auscripting.framework 1.0 (1.0) <9F05F5C5-D1DA-4C5F-E8CA-EF6062622853> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuScripting.framework/Versions/A/AuScripting
                                          0x32d2000 -  0x3341fff +com.adobe.auaudiocomponentsui.framework 1.0 (1.0) <FB33D5F0-5DD9-CD3D-4FDB-97354B9B1C97> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuAudioComponentsUI.framework/Versions/A/AuAudioComponen tsUI
                                          0x33df000 -  0x3d5afef +AuUI ??? (???) <2A0283CA-D85F-B907-8C85-F1A53E4C902D> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuUI.framework/Versions/A/AuUI
                                          0x4671000 -  0x46b1ff7  com.apple.vmutils 4.2 (106) <834EA6B0-C91B-4CF1-ED3C-229C26459578> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/vmutils.framework/Versions/A/vmutils
                                          0x46ca000 -  0x46d4ff3 +com.adobe.boost_filesystem.framework boost_filesystem version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <C782506A-EB8B-535F-9FAA-DD68C619DC75> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_filesystem.framework/Versions/A/boost_filesystem
                                          0x46e8000 -  0x4765fe2 +com.adobe.boost_regex.framework boost_regex version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <F3CC925C-2244-6042-FA7D-27B548CD668A> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_regex.framework/Versions/A/boost_regex
                                          0x47ca000 -  0x489efef +com.adobe.dvaeve.framework dvaeve version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <DBD4A2D4-2153-724E-DB7A-E7CEF3F4298E> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaeve.framework/Versions/A/dvaeve
                                          0x4998000 -  0x49c1fe3  com.apple.audio.CoreAudioKit 1.6.1 (1.6.1) <7FFBD485-5251-776A-CC44-4470DD84112B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
                                          0x49d2000 -  0x4abaccb +iZBase ??? (???) <773F066F-8FBE-4947-BA51-D3A1BC62D2E1> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/iZBase.framework/Versions/A/iZBase
                                          0x4b37000 -  0x4b9be48 +iZDSPBase ??? (???) <C1575F2E-CE46-43AD-8F48-D15B7097F082> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/iZDSPBase.framework/Versions/A/iZDSPBase
                                          0x4bb4000 -  0x4c4a3a6 +iZotope_Radius ??? (???) <B6AF5A0A-6CFD-4298-8450-9FD830471654> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/iZotope_Radius.framework/Versions/A/iZotope_Radius
                                          0x4c87000 -  0x4cddffb +com.adobe.headlights.LogSessionFramework ??? (2.1.0.1075) <ABE97AAF-C5A9-C729-63D9-73FFB791BDE2> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogSession.framework/Versions/A/LogSession
                                          0x4d26000 -  0x4fb4fec +libxerces-c-3.0.dylib ??? (???) <CDE6FF46-6D9A-55B9-7DF8-CEB48EBB54B9> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/libxerces-c-3.0.dylib
                                          0x5137000 -  0x51ecfe7  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 0.9.7 (compatibility 0.9.7) <AACC86C0-86B4-B1A7-003F-2A0AF68973A2> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
                                          0x5232000 -  0x5355ff7 +AdobeACE ??? (???) <6B4856DC-3D41-CEF7-CB70-D02EEA97B8D2> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE
                                          0x5378000 -  0x5a52ff3 +AdobeAGM ??? (???) <FE943B4D-ED58-F753-8AE8-54E753A773BD> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM
                                          0x5b17000 -  0x5b34ff7 +AdobeBIB ??? (???) <6CC35ACF-5CCD-1509-B4BB-3B48AD140526> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB
                                          0x5b3b000 -  0x5b61ffb +AdobeBIBUtils ??? (???) <B9888BEE-A939-50E3-1CD3-3313AC14A073> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils
                                          0x5b68000 -  0x5e97ff3 +com.adobe.CoolType AdobeCoolType 5.10.7.10201 (5.10.7.10201) <6810A678-B1DF-F96D-2560-25AE3FDA923A> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType
                                          0x5ee9000 -  0x5f56ffb +com.adobe.amtlib amtlib 3.5.0.34 (3.5.0.34) <8C1EBC9E-DDFF-660B-03FB-196CE8A4CED8> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/Versions/A/amtlib
                                          0x5f6d000 -  0x5f71ff3 +com.adobe.dvaflashview.framework dvaflashview version 5.0.0 (5.0.0.227407) <93CDD4AA-187D-5C06-1BA3-EA414516018B> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaflashview.framework/Versions/A/dvaflashview
                                          0x5f7b000 -  0x5f7eff8 +com.adobe.ape.shim adbeape version 3.1.65.7508 (3.1.65.7508) <FFDDAB7A-220F-7344-F12B-010CA0C41DAB> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/Versions/A/adbeape
                                          0x6640000 -  0x664cff7 +com.rogueamoeba.audio_hijack_server.hermes 2.2.8 (2.2.8) <E16A9781-5F28-FBA9-3ADB-EEE0B8AB5D6B> /usr/local/hermes/modules/Instant Hijack Server.hermesmodule/Contents/MacOS/Instant Hijack Server
                                          0x675d000 -  0x675dff7  libmx.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <01401BF8-3FC7-19CF-ACCE-0F292BFD2F25> /usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib
                                          0x6768000 -  0x6791feb +com.adobe.ape adbeapecore version 3.1.65.7508 (3.1.65.7508) <E0F7666B-921D-C4D6-63B3-E8B445D26892> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/APE/3.1/adbeapecore.framework/adbeapecore
                                          0x67a1000 -  0x67a3fff +com.unsanity.menuextraenabler 1.0.3 (1.0.3) /Library/InputManagers/Menu Extra Enabler/Menu Extra Enabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Menu Extra Enabler
                                          0x10843000 - 0x10847ff3  com.apple.audio.AudioIPCPlugIn 1.1.6 (1.1.6) <F402CF88-D96C-42A0-3207-49759F496AE8> /System/Library/Extensions/AudioIPCDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/AudioIPCPlugIn.bundle/C ontents/MacOS/AudioIPCPlugIn
                                          0x1084c000 - 0x10852ffb  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn 1.9.9 (1.9.9f12) <82BFF5E9-2B0E-FE8B-8370-445DD94DA434> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Conten ts/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
                                          0x10859000 - 0x1085aff7  com.apple.textencoding.unicode 2.3 (2.3) <78A61FD5-70EE-19EA-48D4-3481C640B70D> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings
                                          0x10862000 - 0x10865ff3  libFontRegistryUI.dylib ??? (???) <8943206D-4B80-BE67-B17A-AF89D68C76DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resourc es/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
                                          0x10b3a000 - 0x10b63ff7 +com.grame.JackRouter JackRouter (0.9.3) <A7E1CD31-5D92-FEB0-D27A-C00085C5744B> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/JackRouter.plugin/Contents/MacOS/JackRouter
                                          0x13439000 - 0x134a9feb +com.adobe.adobe_caps adobe_caps 3.5.4.0 (3.5.4.0) <36D53A2C-0DAB-34C6-48C7-49D2ECF52D0D> /Applications/Adobe Audition.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_caps
                                          0x134b4000 - 0x134ceff8 +com.usb-audio.hal ??? (1.4.9) /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/usb-audio.com.plugin/Contents/MacOS/usb-audio.com
                                          0x13650000 - 0x1367eff3 +Jackmp ??? (???) <E98C1491-218C-308D-2C85-F5D315ACB3B6> /Library/Frameworks/Jackmp.framework/Versions/A/Jackmp
                                          0x136a6000 - 0x1375cfff +com.ambrosiasw.audio.wiretapanywhere.halplugin 1.0.8 (1.0.8) <996E0955-C2CE-04D6-0B20-E2BEC04ED163> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/WireTapAnywhere.plugin/Contents/MacOS/WireTapAnywhere
                                          0x15bf1000 - 0x15bf4fff  com.apple.LiveType.component 2.1.3 (2.1.3) /Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType
                                          0x1784b000 - 0x17853ff1 +xxx ??? (???) xxx
                                          0x17b57000 - 0x17bbcfde  com.apple.LiveType.framework 2.1.3 (2.1.3) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LiveType.framework/Versions/A/LiveType
                                          0x17bea000 - 0x17befff7  com.apple.AppleMPEG2Codec 1.0.1 (220) <045EE881-79CA-146C-41C5-E8740DB68977> /Library/QuickTime/AppleMPEG2Codec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleMPEG2Codec
                                          0x17df7000 - 0x17e69fff +com.DivXInc.DivXDecoder 6.4.0 (6.4.0) /Library/QuickTime/DivX Decoder.component/Contents/MacOS/DivX Decoder
                                          0x17e77000 - 0x17f1dfe7 +com.mhlabs.ChannelStrip 1.0 (1.0) /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ChannelStrip.vst/Contents/MacOS/ChannelStrip
                                          0x17f49000 - 0x17f9901f +com.DivXInc.DivXDecoder 6.0.5 (6.0.5) /Library/QuickTime/DivX 6 Decoder.component/Contents/MacOS/DivX 6 Decoder
                                          0x18152000 - 0x18163fe7  com.apple.FCP Uncompressed 422.component 1.6.1 (1.6.1) <62C290FB-2735-60C4-CE88-7ECB0DE6EDB3> /Library/QuickTime/FCP Uncompressed 422.component/Contents/MacOS/FCP Uncompressed 422
                                          0x1816a000 - 0x18184ffb  com.apple.AppleIntermediateCodec 1.3.1 (152) <D9F7038D-87B0-9F80-3AC2-3C7624D464AE> /Library/QuickTime/AppleIntermediateCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntermediateCodec
                                          0x1859b000 - 0x185b4fe7  com.apple.applepixletvideo 1.2.19 (1.2d19) <4A68731C-8071-6CF5-012C-40F00CD1333A> /System/Library/QuickTime/ApplePixletVideo.component/Contents/MacOS/ApplePixletVideo
                                          0x18b65000 - 0x18c60feb +com.fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst.1 1.14 (1.14) <E06F1511-148C-4530-30C2-017DBFBA32FA> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/FabFilter Pro-C.vst/Contents/MacOS/FabFilter Pro-C
                                          0x19b4b000 - 0x19c7bfdf +com.d16group.devastorVST 1.0.0 (1.0.0) /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Devastor.vst/Contents/MacOS/Devastor
                                          0x1c212000 - 0x1c4a7ffb +org.perian.Perian 1.2.1 (1.2.1) <7FBFA9CD-68D1-DFB5-6296-A11B06B62B37> /Library/QuickTime/Perian.component/Contents/MacOS/Perian
                                          0x1c8f2000 - 0x1cae8ff3 +net.telestream.wmv.import 2.1.3.10 (2.1.3.10) /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Import.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Import
                                          0x1cb19000 - 0x1cccafce +net.telestream.wmv.advanced 2.1.3.10 (2.1.3.10) /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced
                                          0x1cd0d000 - 0x1cd7afe7  com.apple.AppleProResCodec 2.0 (224) <B7A79FF2-9C32-5554-A3C3-BE91F9B89419> /Library/QuickTime/AppleProResCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleProResCodec
                                          0x1cdc7000 - 0x1ce41fe7  com.apple.AppleVAH264HW.component 2.0 (1.0) <B76CE5C0-7401-3B9C-CC22-369DABAAC2DD> /System/Library/QuickTime/AppleVAH264HW.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleVAH264HW
                                          0x1cf04000 - 0x1cf40fe3  com.apple.QuickTimeFireWireDV.component 7.6.6 (1756) <5723A7A8-2C99-561B-8D87-C8B0716436FA> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeFireWireDV.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeFireWireD V
                                          0x1cf4c000 - 0x1cf83fe7  com.apple.DVCPROHDCodec 1.5 (237) <5BA42205-5AEE-73BB-A7DE-5417EF028D5B> /Library/QuickTime/DVCPROHDCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/DVCPROHDCodec
                                          0x1cf93000 - 0x1d042fe3  com.apple.AppleHDVCodec 1.5 (228) <8D2121A0-BA53-28A2-C9A5-3BED137701DA> /Library/QuickTime/AppleHDVCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDVCodec
                                          0x1d06a000 - 0x1d07dfe3  com.apple.IMXCodec 1.4 (155) <B7A1514F-1A2B-EC3E-719D-B8BB25016A05> /Library/QuickTime/IMXCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/IMXCodec
                                          0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4162b  dyld 132.1 (???) <39AC3185-E633-68AA-7CD6-1230E7F1CEF4> /usr/lib/dyld
                                          0x90013000 - 0x9037eff7  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.34) <CC1C1631-D8D1-D416-171E-A1683274E479> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
                                          0x904ae000 - 0x904f4ff7  libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
                                          0x90886000 - 0x9089afe7  libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <14CB053A-7C47-96DA-E415-0906BA1B78C9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
                                          0x9089b000 - 0x9089bff7  com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <3891A689-4F38-FACD-38B2-4BF937DE30CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
                                          0x908a5000 - 0x908dbfff  libtidy.A.dylib ??? (???) <0FD72C68-4803-4C5B-3A63-05D7394BFD71> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
                                          0x9090a000 - 0x9094efe7  com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.12) <8632684D-ED4C-4CE1-4C53-015DFF10D873> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framewor k/Versions/A/Metadata
                                          0x90990000 - 0x9099efe7  libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <33C1B260-ED05-945D-FC33-EF56EC791E2E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
                                          0x9099f000 - 0x9099fff7  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <ABF97DA4-3BDF-6FFD-6239-B023CA1F7974> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/vecLib
                                          0x91479000 - 0x91521ffb  com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framewo rk/Versions/A/QD
                                          0x91522000 - 0x91525ff7  libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <1F738E81-BB71-32C5-F1E9-C1302F71021C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
                                          0x9166a000 - 0x9173bfe3  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib 4.6.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <631392F6-6E50-278C-70FF-7969E35C498D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/V ersions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib
                                          0x91797000 - 0x91850fe7  libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
                                          0x91851000 - 0x91907ff7  libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <33F62EE1-E457-C6FD-369E-E86745B94A4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
                                          0x91908000 - 0x91908ff7  liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
                                          0x91909000 - 0x9190aff7  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <2D970A9B-77E8-EDC0-BEC6-7580D78B2843> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluati onAgent
                                          0x9190b000 - 0x9190bff7  com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <2539A94A-34D9-45CB-8F3E-AD53149E0BD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
                                          0x9195a000 - 0x9197bfe7  com.apple.opencl 12.3 (12.3) <DEA600BF-4F54-66B5-DB2F-DC57FD518543> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
                                          0x91a32000 - 0x91a35ff7  libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <B624AACE-991B-0FFA-2482-E69970576CE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
                                          0x91a36000 - 0x91a4eff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory. framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
                                          0x91c22000 - 0x91d59ff7  com.apple.CoreAUC 6.04.04 (6.04.04) <050D9D16-AAE7-3460-4318-8449574F26C7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
                                          0x91d5a000 - 0x91d8bff7  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <78F59EAB-BBD4-7366-CA84-970547501978> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
                                          0x91e0c000 - 0x91e19ff7  com.apple.NetFS 3.2.1 (3.2.1) <94A52A6D-F071-09D7-E80F-F633F17233FE> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
                                          0x91e5b000 - 0x91e5dff7  com.apple.QuickTimeH264.component 7.6.6 (1756) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeH264.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeH264
                                          0x91eaa000 - 0x91eabff7  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <BE4C2495-B758-AD22-DCC0-56A6791E948E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
                                          0x91eac000 - 0x91f89ff7  com.apple.vImage 4.0 (4.0) <64597E4B-F144-DBB3-F428-0EC3D9A1219E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/vImage
                                          0x9219f000 - 0x92269fef  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 357 (357) <3A26F553-722D-3536-EEDE-FB41FCDAA7FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framew ork/Versions/A/OSServices
                                          0x9235f000 - 0x92363ff7  libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <DA5758A4-71B0-DD6E-7402-B7FB15387569> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
                                          0x92364000 - 0x92414ff3  com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.3 (4.6.3) <0354B408-665F-8B3F-87FF-64E6322276F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
                                          0x92458000 - 0x92466ff7  com.apple.opengl 1.6.11 (1.6.11) <286D1BC4-4CD8-3CD4-F723-5C196FE15FE0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
                                          0x92693000 - 0x92697ff7  IOSurface ??? (???) <D849E1A5-6B0C-2A05-2765-850EC39BA2FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
                                          0x92698000 - 0x92698ff7  com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
                                          0x92699000 - 0x9281bfe7  libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <35DB7644-0780-D2AB-F6A9-45F28D2D434A> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
                                          0x9281c000 - 0x92844ff7  libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <769EF4B2-C1AD-73D5-AAAD-1564DAEA77AF> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
                                          0x92845000 - 0x928f5fe3  com.apple.QuickTimeImporters.component 7.6.6 (1756) <9276DEF5-B027-75CD-A0EB-69709F903196> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeImporters.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeImporters
                                          0x928f6000 - 0x92988fe7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore. framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
                                          0x92989000 - 0x929bcff7  com.apple.AE 496.4 (496.4) <C73D124C-C722-41D8-3465-4CE0D0BA9307> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Vers ions/A/AE
                                          0x929bd000 - 0x929f5fe7  libcurl.4.dylib 6.1.0 (compatibility 6.0.0) <242954AD-3BE1-29E8-E2E0-08063201F105> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
                                          0x929f6000 - 0x92a71fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.12 (4.10.12) <89C4EBE2-FE27-3160-0BD1-D0C2ED5F3605> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
                                          0x92a72000 - 0x92a92fe7  libresolv.9.dylib 41.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <BF7FF2F6-5FD3-D78F-77BC-9E2CB2A5E309> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
                                          0x92a95000 - 0x92ac7fe3  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <6E9D1A50-330E-F1F4-F93D-9ECC8A61B21A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
                                          0x92ac8000 - 0x92ad3ff7  libGL.dylib ??? (???) <48405993-0AE9-292B-6705-C3525528682A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
                                          0x92adf000 - 0x92b20ff7  libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <16DAE1A5-937A-1CA2-D98F-2AF958B62993> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
                                          0x92b21000 - 0x92b2bffb  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <7486003F-8FDB-BD6C-CB34-DE45315BD82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.frame work/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
                                          0x92b2c000 - 0x92b37ff7  libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <CB2510BD-A5B3-9D90-5917-C73F6ECAC913> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
                                          0x92b61000 - 0x92ba5ff3  com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <2234855E-3BED-717F-0BFA-D1A289ECDBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
                                          0x92ba6000 - 0x92babff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
                                          0x92bac000 - 0x92bb6ff7  com.apple.HelpData 2.0.4 (34) <001A7163-C977-C30F-1B4B-4F5647F72E96> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
                                          0x92e90000 - 0x92ef4ffb  com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework /Versions/A/HTMLRendering
                                          0x92ef5000 - 0x93215ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.23 (861.23) <B08756E4-32C5-CC33-0268-7C00A5ED7537> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framew ork/Versions/A/CarbonCore
                                          0x93216000 - 0x932f1feb  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.9 (1.5.9) <CED00AC1-924B-0E45-7D5E-1CEA8929F5BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopService sPriv
                                          0x9330b000 - 0x9330bff7  com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
                                          0x9330e000 - 0x93315ff3  com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Version s/A/Print
                                          0x93316000 - 0x93326ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
                                          0x93327000 - 0x93333ff7  libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <F0E915AD-6B32-0D5E-D24B-B188447FDD23> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
                                          0x93334000 - 0x93462fe7  com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <87FE6861-F2D6-773D-ED45-345272E56463> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
                                          0x93463000 - 0x9347eff7  libPng.dylib ??? (???) <E14178E0-B92D-94EA-DACB-04F346D7534C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
                                          0x936bf000 - 0x93922fef  com.apple.security 6.1.1 (37594) <1949216A-7583-B73A-6112-4D55CA5852E3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
                                          0x93923000 - 0x93974ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.8.1 (???) <51BDD848-32A5-2425-BE07-BD037A89630A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices .framework/Versions/A/HIServices
                                          0x93975000 - 0x9397cff7  com.apple.agl 3.0.12 (AGL-3.0.12) <C43D8F35-D0DB-37F3-5058-A8308A377303> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
                                          0x939b2000 - 0x93a5cfe7  com.apple.CFNetwork 454.11.5 (454.11.5) <D8963574-285A-3BD6-6B25-07D39C6F67A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framewo rk/Versions/A/CFNetwork
                                          0x93a67000 - 0x94256557  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1AB39678-00D5-FB88-3B41-93D78348E0DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
                                          0x94257000 - 0x94269ff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.10 (207.10) <E1A6F663-570B-CE54-0F8A-BBCCDECE3B42> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSuppor t
                                          0x94271000 - 0x942dbfe7  libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
                                          0x942dc000 - 0x94315ff7  libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <D6F24434-8217-DF72-2126-1953080680D7> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
                                          0x94316000 - 0x946fcffb  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.4.1 (546) <557C094F-BF8D-B298-E502-C4EE78914C55> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
                                          0x946fd000 - 0x94970fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.6.4 (751.42) <ACC0BAEB-C590-7052-3AB2-86C207C3D6D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
                                          0x9499b000 - 0x949bafe3  libexpat.1.dylib 7.2.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <82E6F83F-9667-2E39-1D9D-4A49C642527D> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
                                          0x949bb000 - 0x94cdffef  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.3 (???) <169FA4B8-0847-D42E-8240-ECC52C0B8DD6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Ver sions/A/HIToolbox
                                          0x94d13000 - 0x94d35fef  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.9) <F2EEE9D7-D4FB-14F3-E647-ABD32754F557> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
                                          0x94d4c000 - 0x94f05feb  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.4 (3.0.4) <C145139E-24C4-5A3D-B17C-809D528354B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/ImageIO
                                          0x94f06000 - 0x94f13fe7  libbz2.1.0.dylib 1.0.5 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5B68F977-F7E1-F419-F900-A5B34A30FE05> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
                                          0x950fd000 - 0x951fefe7  libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <ED8E45C6-B078-15E8-938D-99D8FD1EAE64> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
                                          0x95226000 - 0x9522aff7  libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <C3A805C4-C0E5-B300-430A-7E811395CB8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
                                          0x9522b000 - 0x95268ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.5 (1.10.2) <362DF639-6E5F-9371-9B99-81C581A8EE41> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
                                          0x95564000 - 0x95575ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <3036AD83-4F1D-1028-54EE-54165E562650> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalys is.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
                                          0x955bf000 - 0x955c2ffb  com.apple.help 1.3.1 (41) <67F1F424-3983-7A2A-EC21-867BE838E90B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions /A/Help
                                          0x95671000 - 0x95695ff7  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <46AF3A0F-2B8D-87B9-62D4-0905678A64DA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
                                          0x95696000 - 0x956e3feb  com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.0 (6.0) <BF66BA5D-BBC8-78A5-DBE2-F9DE3DD1D775> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
                                          0x956e4000 - 0x956e6ff7  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <10048B4A-2AE8-A4E2-21B8-C6E7A8C5B76F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
                                          0x956e7000 - 0x95862fe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.4 (550.42) <C78D5079-663E-9734-7AFA-6CE79A0539F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
                                          0x95863000 - 0x958a5ff7  libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8A4721DE-25C4-C8AA-EA90-9DA7812E3EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvDSP.dylib
                                          0x958a6000 - 0x958a6ff7  com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <FF4DC8B6-0AB0-DEE8-ADA8-7B57645A1F36> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
                                          0x958a7000 - 0x95cbdff7  libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBLAS.dylib
                                          0x95cbe000 - 0x95d01ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <F8580594-0B38-F3ED-A715-CB3776B747A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
                                          0x95d02000 - 0x95d08fff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/ Versions/A/CommonPanels
                                          0x95d3c000 - 0x95dbcfeb  com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <9E18AEA5-F4B4-8BE5-EEA9-818FC4F46FD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framewo rk/Versions/A/SearchKit
                                          0x95dbd000 - 0x95df5ff7  com.apple.LDAPFramework 2.0 (120.1) <131ED804-DD88-D84F-13F8-D48E0012B96F> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
                                          0x96019000 - 0x9601cfe7  libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
                                          0x9601d000 - 0x96054fe7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <7DCB5938-3140-E71A-92BD-8C242F30C8F5> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
                                          0x96165000 - 0x96165ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
                                          0x96166000 - 0x961e8ffb  SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <A8D248DE-8670-970D-39E3-A9738CFDBEE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
                                          0x962bb000 - 0x962e1ffb  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryService s.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
                                          0x962ea000 - 0x96382fe7  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.10 (6.5.10) <DC19F49B-184E-FD0F-13F8-3A31924A3B66> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
                                          0x96383000 - 0x96398fff  com.apple.ImageCapture 6.0.1 (6.0.1) <E7ED2AC1-834C-A44E-531E-EC05F0496DBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/ Versions/A/ImageCapture
                                          0x96399000 - 0x963c3ff7  com.apple.shortcut 1.1 (1.1) <B0514FA9-7CAE-AD94-93CA-7B2A2C5F7B8A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
                                          0x963c4000 - 0x964d0ff7  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <8B308FAE-843F-EE76-0254-3374CBFFA7B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dyl ib
                                          0x964d1000 - 0x96521ff7  com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.1 (2010) <41DD36DE-1A3C-7D2E-CF02-520091C2B71A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
                                          0x9656a000 - 0x96745ff3  libType1Scaler.dylib ??? (???) <A7AB841A-3F40-E0B8-ADDD-44014C7287C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib
                                          0x96746000 - 0x9678ffe7  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <AC1FC806-F7F4-174B-375F-FE5D6008666C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
                                          0x967db000 - 0x96876ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 4.4 (???) <ECB16606-4DF8-4AFB-C91D-F7947C26040F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/ATS
                                          0x96877000 - 0x96914fe3  com.apple.LaunchServices 362.1 (362.1) <997D57B9-F04E-344E-924D-16D184A21662> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.fr amework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
                                          0x96915000 - 0x9691eff7  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
                                          0x9691f000 - 0x96929fe7  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/V ersions/A/CarbonSound
                                          0x9692a000 - 0x9720aff7  com.apple.AppKit 6.6.7 (1038.35) <ABC7783C-E4D5-B848-BED6-99451D94D120> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
                                          0x9720b000 - 0x9721fffb  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <57DD5458-4F24-DA7D-0927-C3321A65D743> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynt hesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
                                          0x97220000 - 0x9723cfe3  com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <2A748037-D1C0-6D47-2C4A-0562AF799AC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework /Versions/A/OpenScripting
                                          0x9723d000 - 0x9725cff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
                                          0x9725d000 - 0x9730afe7  libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C8925910-B927-968B-4B71-D83A4CEF8646> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
                                          0x977c5000 - 0x978f4fe3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <0A0F68E5-4806-DB51-764B-D97554B801AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
                                          0x9795c000 - 0x9795eff7  com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <E7D83480-77BB-72F9-72F3-AEE198CE589F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Ve rsions/A/SecurityHI
                                          0x9799e000 - 0x97dd3ff7  libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
                                          0x97dd4000 - 0x97e43ff7  libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <595A5539-9F54-63E6-7AAC-C04E1574B050> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvMisc.dylib
                                          0x97eb4000 - 0x97eeffeb  libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <4FB144ED-8AF9-27CF-B315-DCE5575D5231> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
                                          0x980fa000 - 0x981a8ff3  com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <233A981E-A2F9-56FB-8BDE-C2DEC3F20784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/ A/Ink
                                          0x981a9000 - 0x990fbfef  com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component 7.6.6 (1756) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponent s
                                          0x991a6000 - 0x992aafe7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <BDEFA030-5E75-7C47-2904-85AB16937F45> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
                                          0x992ab000 - 0x99452ff7  libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <62291026-D016-705D-DC1E-FC2B09D47DE5> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
                                          0x99493000 - 0x994f4fe7  com.apple.CoreText 3.5.0 (???) <BB50C045-25F5-65B8-B1DB-8CDAEF45EB46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.f ramework/Versions/A/CoreText
                                          0x994f5000 - 0x99552ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <A769737F-E0D6-FB06-29B4-915CF4F43420> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
                                          0x99553000 - 0x995cdfff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <F7C9B01D-45AD-948B-2D26-9736524C1A33> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
                                          0x995f0000 - 0x998e9fef  com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.6 (1756) <F08B13B6-31D7-BD18-DA87-A0CDFCF13B8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
                                          0x999e1000 - 0x99a24ff7  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <8DC6FD4A-6C74-9C23-A4C3-715B44A8D28C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.fram ework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
                                          0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <62291026-D016-705D-DC1E-FC2B09D47DE5> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro2,2, BootROM MBP22.00A5.B07, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.12f5
                                          Graphics: ATI Radeon X1600, ATY,RadeonX1600, PCIe, 128 MB
                                          Memory Module: global_name
                                          AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x87), Atheros 5416: 2.1.14.5
                                          Bluetooth: Version 2.3.8f7, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
                                          Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
                                          Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS723232L9A360, 298.09 GB
                                          Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-RAM UJ867PD
                                          USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8501, 0xfd400000
                                          USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8205, 0x7d100000
                                          USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x021a, 0x1d200000
                                          USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8240, 0x5d200000

• 20. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

Geomaura,

I can't see in that crash log why you are crashing.  It does seem to be a spefic plug-in (fabfilter.Pro-C.Vst).

I have downloaded their latest plug-ins from their website, but cannot recreate a crash.

You could try deleting your preferences to see if that helps get you going.  Also, our plug-in system will "blacklist" plug-ins that crash during a scan.  So if you get a crash on one plug-in, scanning again should skip the offending plug-in on the next scan.  If you have multiple plug-ins that are crashing then you will need to try scanning multiple times.

You still haven't posted a screen shot of your Audio Plug-in Manager.

-MattS

Message was edited by: Matt_Stegner  (fixed the post after better understanding of the crash log)

• 21. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

Everybody here,

Are you experiencing more crashes when your dongle is not plugged in during scanning?

Can every body that is having trouble try scanning with and without the dongle installed and tell me if you see a difference at all?

I am getting many more random crashes without the dongles and want to attempt to confirm that is the cause of some of the scanning problems.

-MattS

• 22. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                                Stefan Wiegand Adobe Employee

George,

Does your FabFilter Pro-C VST work in other hosts? It looks like there is a problem with the settings of that plug-in. I scanned the latest version 1.14 (downloaded from their web site) and everything worked as expected.

Best,

-Stefan

• 23. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                                  geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

Stefan thanks for your help.

I just loader FabFilter Pro C into Amadeus and it worked fine. By the way it is version 1.14.  All the best George

• 24. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                                    geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

I was not using the dongle while scanning.     Thanks for your help George

• 25. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                                      geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

Here is a screen shot Matt

• 26. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?
                                                        geomaura-wLZBgg Level 1

Here it is again MattScreen shot 2010-11-16 at 7.25.48 AM.jpg

• 27. Re: au and vst scanning causing crashes?

Hi everybody,

After talking to some 3rd party plug-in manufactures, there seems to be a known issue with scanning plug-ins with out having iloks plugged in.

If you are experiencing lots of crashes when scanning please plug in the iLok and attempt to scan.

Doing this for me allows me to scan through 1000 plus plug-ins (many that are being reported as causing trouble) correctly.

Please, if you are having issues with scanning, please plug in any dongles that are required and see if that helps.

-MattS