2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2010 9:15 AM by Flexarator

Please help in designing...

Flexarator

Hey Folks,

A new bee to Flex...Want to design and develop a flexible GUI in flex..Can any one help in designing the GUI?

Requirements

Database

I have four tables namely TableId, ColumnName, ColumnValue, PartyColumnValue

TableId

----------

tableId int

tableName  varchar

eg :-

Test

ColumnName

-------------------

columnId int

tableId int

columnName Varchar

eg:-

Col1

ColumnValue

-------------------

valueId int

columnId int

tableId int

valueName Varchar

eg:-

val1

PartyColumnValue

-------------------------

id int

valueId int

columnId int

tableId int

In the above manner I am storing the table names, column Names and column values

Flex Requirement(GUI)

On GUI there will be one combobox in which user has the option of selecting the table name

Once table is selected

1. Dynamic Table(DATAGRID in flex) should be displayed on GUI in which the columns will be the column name from the ColumnTable and each row should be the combobox in which the values will be multiple pertaining to the ColumnId and tableId.

2. Each row should be having the option to "save" individual row means the last column will be save button, it will get persisted in the PartyColumnValue table.

3. There should be option to save all the rows means "Save All" button to save all the rows it will get persisted in the PartyColumnValue table.

4. Once i saved the invidual row or all rows and then again if user selects the table from the combobox he should be able to see the persisited values.

5. There should be one "Add Column" button which will add the column by opening the popup and asking for the default values.

Can anyone help me in acheving this functionality?

Thanks In Advance!!!