You could use a Scroll panel to achieve this. Video can be found here - http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/p20842347
And here are the steps shown in the video:
1. Create a Vertical scrollbar
2. Add atleast one field for the form
3. Select both field & scrollbar together and convert them in to a "Scroll Panel" component
4. Edit the parts(Double-click) of newly created scroll panel component
5. Select the field and make it as "Scrolling content" using Heads Up Display (HUD)
6. Edit the parts(Double-click) of newly created scrolling content and add as many components as you want.
7. Execute the project to see the scrolling form.
Let us know if this solution helped you overcome your problem.
Srinivas, still not applicable to a long image that I would need to add
input fields on top of. Can you either
1) show the example using a bigger image
2) let me contact you and we'll pay you a consulting fee if you can get on
the phone for a few minutes?
If I understand you correctly, you want a large image in the background which scrolls along with form.
If, thats what you wanted, you can check this *new* video - http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/p84998762/
Hope this helps.
Srinivas Annam - Adobe
Yay!!!! That's exactly what I was going for. Thanks for your help.