2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2010 3:17 PM by Burnyno

Sequencer and Vsti

Burnyno

Its wonderful to see Audition on my Mac

but sadly I don't see the midi sequencer on the multi-track windows

are we gonna have it on the final version. Thanks

• 1. Re: Sequencer and Vsti
          Charles VW Adobe Employee

With this version of Audition, we've tried to have a narrower focus on which types of customers to target.  The MIDI sequencer in previous versions of Audition often paled in comparison to what is out there in many other applications, so we haven't spent much time on it for this beta.  How do you use it in your particular workflow?  We're there things you particularly liked or disliked about it in previous versions of Audition?

• 2. Re: Sequencer and Vsti
            Burnyno Level 1

Well first Im a big fan of Adobe Software Im working with Premier Pro , After effect, Photoshop, Flash, etc. all those application are amazing tool for creation

the only thing that Adobe missing is a real DAW like Pro-tools. and Audition was getting so close with the version 3 but what I see with this mac version is

that you only want to have a restoring audio software I think that Adobe should do a real Music creation software like you did so nicely with Photoshop and the others I mean creation and for that Audition need to have Midi sequencers and the audio part editing to Create Music. Thanks.