2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2010 9:35 PM by 41NBC Engineer

PPro CS5 Runtime Error when loading exporteravi.prm

41NBC Engineer Level 1

So while working on my other problems, I experienced a runtime error while opening PPro. I did some research, and saw that it might be a conflict with Quicktime, which I promptly uninstalled. I was testing a clip with my new settings (thanks to Colin Brougham ) after that, I experienced the same thing. I had to reboot in order to start the program again. Any idea what I need to do. This is a fresh install of Windows 7 (freshly installed not 6 hours ago), so its not a matter of junk programs. Help?

• 1. Re: PPro CS5 Runtime Error when loading exporteravi.prm
          41NBC Engineer Level 1

I should clarify - I was opening PPro, but it was during the loading process and exporteravi.prm was loading that the crash ocured. it doesn't happen every time, so I am unsure of what I did wrong. It was just after a crash of the exporter while exporting a flv, so that might have something to do with it.

• 2. Re: PPro CS5 Runtime Error when loading exporteravi.prm
            41NBC Engineer Level 1

As it turns out, the file I was exporting had some issues at a certain point in the footage (too much audio at one time due to an operator error), and it was causing the crash, and that crash was causing the runtime error. I started using the queue function for the exporter, and it failed at the same time, but did not crash. I went back in to investigate the file at that point and just playing it in the timeline premiere crashed.

So long story short - it wasn't as big an issue as I thought, since its all related to that one clip.