7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2010 11:03 AM by WriterDonna

rtmp flv stream problems (connection rejected for certain resource addresses)

Hi all,

I have a problem loading rtmp flv and mp4 files. Here are some example addresses I am trying to load:

• rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/leadersinfootball/Brett_Yormark_Powershift_Sta ndard_16_9.flv
      • rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/leadersinfootball/Peter_Moore_Powershift_Stand ard_16_9.flv
      • rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/leadersinfootball/Danny_Jordaan_Powershift_Sta ndard_16_9.flv
      • rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/leadersinfootball/Lord_Mawhinney_Powershift_St andard_16_9.flv
      • rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/mp4:114/114_640x368.mp4
      • rtmp://s14swvywt7xype.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/mp4:boats-show-cannes-24-09-2010_1.mp4

None of these appear to work, however they do work with the original streaming player I created. I'm using an adaptation of the Strobe Player and an unmodified version of the OSMF framework.

I'm using a slightly modified version of the StreamingURLResource class when loading which adds some functionality overriding the mediaType getter, but I dont think that this is the cause because it simply returns the super.mediaType property unless the URL is a YouTube URL.

When I break into the class responsible for creating the NetConnection I notice that I always get a net connection rejected status.

Any help would be appreciated. You should find that this problem is reproducable with any of the example code on the OSMF website.