1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2010 8:59 AM by CtDave

print one image 4 times/page

pap0007 Level 1

Hello- I am having an issue with adobe acrobat reader. I have a pdf with one image, and I want to print that image 4 times on one sheet of paper. I go to print, page scaling- multiple pages per sheet. I select 4, but it only prints one, at the correct size- about 1/4 of the page. I think the situation is like MS Word, where if I want to print the same page 4 times per sheet, I need to copy the page 3 times, so I have the same page 4 times in a row, then tell it print 4 pages per sheet. I can do that fairly easy in MS word, but I cannot do that in adobe reader. Also- I cannot copy the image and paste into Word or Publisher. The copy option is not available for some reason. I checked the security settings, nothing said "cant copy images." Also- I have updated adobe reader, no change.

How can I print one image/page 4 times on the same sheet in adobe reader 9?

Thanks much for any help.

• 1. Re: print one image 4 times/page
          CtDave Level 5

MS Word supports "content creation" - so, you can create new pages.

Adobe Reader is not a "content creator"; rather, it is a "content viewer".

To obtain a 4-up (or something similar) the multiple pages (within the file to be printed) must exist first).

Be well...