14 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2010 12:05 PM by shooternz

------Transition glitch - shows blink cuts of other frames.........

npaglia

Hey guys,

I'm almost done wrapping up a marathon of a video series I'm putting together and just started applying

transitions = one of the last elements in my editing...

I've been looking everywhere for solution to the issue I'm about to describe but haven't found anything...

The issue/glitch is after I apply a transition - such as a cross dissolve......the cross dissolve doesn't

just go from one cut to the next...it includes a "blink" split-second glimpse of a seemingly random other frame

somewhere else in the video ---- one or two or three cuts back or forward (frames that have nothing to do

with the transition b/ one cut to the next in which the transition was applied)...

It does this for every transition that I apply...

Here's what it looks like --- the first pic is the frame I'm transition from......the second pic

is the weird glitch I'm talking about.......and the third pic is the next frame I'm transitioning to...

So number #1 and #3 pic's should be there...but not #2...

Transitions Glitch #1.png

Transitions Glitch #2 (actual glitch - this is the weird frame).png

Transitions Glitch #3.png

What the hell is this and do you have a solution - I need to get this fricken series done and I've

had enough of these little glitches/problems you have to deal with.......can I get an AMEN??!!

Thanks!