13 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2010 2:14 PM by peelseel2

Cfexecute and Access 2007

peelseel2

Hello All,

I am having trouble with some cf code.  Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my code:

<cfexecute name="C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" arguments=" /c C:\inetpub\wwwroot\gisweb\mmd.bat" timeout="100"></cfexecute>

In the following batch file I have put line numbers just to help.  They are not in real file.  Here is the batch file it is calling:

1  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSACCESS.exe" "D:\Data\SEDCAccess\NNPPDintegrator.mdb" /x Missed_Meters_Daily

2  REM Mapguide Missed Meters Daily to spatial SQLite

3  del /f /q "D:\Data\SEDCAccess\mmd.db"

4  "C:\Program Files (x86)\FWTools2.4.7\bin\ogr2ogr" -f "SQLITE" -dsco  FORMAT=WKB "D:\Data\SEDCAccess\mmd.db" "D:\Data\SEDCAccess\mmd.vrt"

5  REM SQLITE VIEW TO SHP
      6  del /f /q "D:\Data\ShapeFiles\missedmd.dbf"
      7  del /f /q "D:\Data\ShapeFiles\missedmd.idx"
      8  del /f /q "D:\Data\ShapeFiles\missedmd.shp"
      9  del /f /q "D:\Data\ShapeFiles\missedmd.shx"

10  "C:\Program Files (x86)\FWTools2.4.7\bin\ogr2ogr" -f "ESRI Shapefile" "D:\Data\ShapeFiles" "D:\Data\SEDCAccess\mmd.db"

The cfexecute works fine when I have line 1 rem'ed out.  It calls the batch file, and executes lines 2-10.  The whole batch file also runs fine when I run it from it's folder.

I can see under processes that cfexecute has started up and MSACCESS.EXE*32 under the administrator account, but it just hangs.

I am running this on a server 2008 64 bit machine with IIS7 installed.

It does not want to run the MSACCESS.EXE portion.  It seems to choke on it everytime.  Anyway to debug this, see what is going on behind the scene?  Any suggestions?