Good Afternoon All,
I created a very simple animation of a speaker with vibrating screens in flash. I have saved the animation as an SWF file and it works just fine. I need to duplicate the animation and flip it so that the speaker faces the opposite direction in a Dreamweaver layout.
Is there a simple(ha!) way to do this with either the Flash file or with the SWF file.
Note: I am behind...way behind in regards to actionscripting.
Thank you all for your help in advance.
1. in the authoring environment click modify/transform/flip horizontal
2. in runtime you can assign your object's scaleX (as3) or _xscale (as2) to -1 (as3) or -100 (as2).
Thank you for your quick response.
1.In flash, I can't flip the whole movie. It seems I can only flip the individual pieces and parts. I would ultimately have to adjust the moving elements of the file.
2. Is runtime a program or a menue item of Flash?Dreamweaver?
1. you can flip the entire movie. drag the movieclip to the stage and flip it.
2. runtime is a generic term that refers to the time when a swf is running. runtime is contrasted with authoring-time.