I think I might have figured it out. Based on the file size, the kaleidescape.swf is only a link to the external video file. I found a .flv file on the "old site" that I'm uploading to the server now. I'm hoping once I link to it in DW, it will then play on the server. Will post back in a few minutes.
Hmmm....didn't work as I expected. I must be missing something.
Here are the steps I took.
1. I have a video_1.flv video that I want to use on the site.
2. Import that into Flash CS5.
3. It plays fine with CTRL + Enter.
4. Exported the video as a kaleidescape-demo.swf
5. Imported both the video_1.flv and kaleidescape-demo.swf into DW.
6. Insert Media Flash in DW
7. Uploaded kaleidescape.html, kaleidescape-demo.swf and video_1.flv to the server.
I even tried to link the video_1.flv in DW but it does not allow me to.
Here are the links to the files
Do I need to use the Media Encoder to convert it to the .F4V format?