0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2010 6:12 AM by jgf1

Cairngorm: A Simple Sample Application Explained questions.

jgf1 Level 1

I've been looking at this example here.

1) There is a statement just after half way through the document.

<DynamicCommand type="{ SearchContactsCommand }"/>
      When I've tried to search on this I can't find it! Where do they expect me to be looking for this?
      It talks about this being 'inside a Parsley context'.
      I'm assumed this was the artefact called InsyncContext.mxml?

The document also calls it the 'InsyncBasic' application. I'm presuming this relates to the project insync-cairngorm-basic and the mxml file within it.

(Just want to make sure I'm searching for the dynamic command in the correct folder)

2)  I also posted a question on StackOverflow pertaining to 'Channel.Ping.Failed error Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions,'

I had a look at Alexander Glosband's post, but couldn't ascertain from reading this how to configure the server-side to fix this.

Can someone help me on this score. (I was running the insync-plain app at the time I experienced this, after initially following the 'Getting Started.pdf' in the flex-frameworks zip for the server-side. I'd been trying to capture pictures with web cam and save contact when I experienced the problems.

This would be a good one for Christophe Coenraets, as I think this was his creation. But if anyone can answer either of these questions, I'd be most grateful.

Cheers.