2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2008 5:37 AM by Newsgroup_User

Is ther nightly drop of datavisualization

kumarpandey
      Is there a nightly drop of data visualization component somehwere.
      I wanted to see if some of the glaring mem leak issues are fixed on 3.2 but couldn't locate it.

I copied the datavisualization.swc from 3.1 into the 3.2 nightly build (3.2.0.3162) and still see the same mem and cpu issues as specified in bug SDK-15710.

Also is there a tentative data when 3.2 will be released?
        • 1. Re: Is ther nightly drop of datavisualization
          kumarpandey Level 1
          No repsonse from anybody ? -- we have embarked on the path of moving out realtime dashbord to flash charting. The current issue of mem leak and high cpu usage is sort of keeping me awake at night.
          Buck stops at me for going with flash (it really has tons of benefit) so I could use all the guidence from adobe on this. I'll soon start to dig deep and start posting more samples to reproduce issues.
          • 2. Re: Is ther nightly drop of datavisualization
            Level 7

"kumarpandey" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gapvbo$ft9$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > No repsonse from anybody ? -- we have embarked on the path of moving out
            > realtime dashbord to flash charting. The current issue of mem leak and
            > high cpu
            > usage is sort of keeping me awake at night.
            > Buck stops at me for going with flash (it really has tons of benefit) so I
            > could use all the guidence from adobe on this. I'll soon start to dig deep
            > and
            > start posting more samples to reproduce issues.

This is a user to user group. You might want to try asking at the yahoo
            flex coders list.