2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2010 10:26 AM by ROBANGE

Runtime Error

ROBANGE

I desperatly need help with solving the problem posted yesterday. I am on windows 7 64bit and up untill yesterday adobe worked fine (more by luck than judgement) then for some unknown reason I started getting the message "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. Please contact the applications support team for more information" I contacted adobe support but the indian gentleman that I delt with could not do anything to help me. As I am reasonably new to working with a computer I was wandering if anybody can help me to sort this problem out.

I desperatly need to access some of my files (mainly my service and repair manual for our motorhome) .

• 1. Re: Runtime Error
          ManishPali Adobe Employee

Which version of Adobe Reader you are using ?

• 2. Re: Runtime Error
            ROBANGE Level 1

I have tried both adobe 9 and adobe X. I tried using X first as I had just downloaded it when it did not work I went back to version 9 wich I had used successfully to open the file (on disc) that I need to get into. Only to find that I can no longer get that version to work either. I have tried uninstalling them both and re-downloading but I just get the same result.