0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2010 1:01 PM by zzipper7

Argg!(4hours lost)..Login will not redirect to subfolder (suddenly)

zzipper7 Level 1

I have a site i built in ADDT that seems to haunt me. Here is the latest.

The login will not redirect to a subfolder, all of the sudden. I did update the files from my local server that works fine, and the problem seems new.(sort of)

It seems like I ran into this once before and it was something silly like the order of the code on the page, not the ADDT vars.(my goof that time)

I have three older versions that work and the code is IDENTICAL on the page. So I am thinking it's in the 'inc' or "config.inc", but I don't see it.

So here is the deal...If I remove the sub folder name "Xxx/ooo.php"  to "ooo.php" it will redirect on success everytime.

The subfolder it tries to connect to is my "localhost/Xxx/ooo.php". ?? Where is it getting that localhost from?(is that ADDT defualt that I've not seen) Unfortunately my Dev server is localhost..so I can't tell them apart.

This is occuring in IE8 and MozFF. Previous versions of this have always worked and it works fine on my local Dev server. Is it possible the issue is my host or ADDT/IE8 is not handling the header correctly now verses before??

Any insight is appriciated no matter how far fetched, I have to fix this ASAP.

// Make a login transaction instance
      $loginTransaction = new tNG_login($conn_con_ec5);
      $tNGs->addTransaction($loginTransaction);
      // Register triggers
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("STARTER", "Trigger_Default_Starter", 1, "POST", "kt_login1");
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("BEFORE", "Trigger_Default_FormValidation", 10, $formValidation1);
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("END", "Trigger_Default_Redirect", 99, "{kt_login_redirect}");
      // Add columns
      $loginTransaction->addColumn("kt_login_user", "STRING_TYPE", "POST", "kt_login_user");
      $loginTransaction->addColumn("kt_login_password", "STRING_TYPE", "POST", "kt_login_password");
      // End of login transaction instance
      // Make a login transaction instance
      $loginTransaction = new tNG_login($conn_con_ec5);
      $tNGs->addTransaction($loginTransaction);
      // Register triggers
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("STARTER", "Trigger_Default_Starter", 1, "POST", "kt_login1");
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("BEFORE", "Trigger_Default_FormValidation", 10, $formValidation);
      $loginTransaction->registerTrigger("END", "Trigger_Default_Redirect", 99, "Pets/my_pet_page.php");