Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatible with Nook Color?

Nov 28, 2010 Nov 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I plug my Nook Color into my computer, my computer recognizes my Nook, but ADE does not recognize it, therefore it will not give me the option to authorize the device for use. Is ADE compatible with Nook Color? Or only with the original Nook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem.

Any solutions yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2010 Dec 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem and called the nook help desk (1-800-the book). They had me try several things that didn't seem to help. Then they told me how to delete the ADE file from the nook. That didn't seem to help either. . While they were doing some more research, I had ADE up & running on my computer, my nook was plugged into the computer but asleep. I pressed the n to wake up the nook then slid that green arrow thing to the right. A window popped uo on the nook saying i was in USB mode and could now transfer from my computer. When i looked at the computer the 'media' icon was now showing under the bookshelves and a window said something about finding a new device and asking if it should be authorized. I clicked on yes and now can download books successfully.The downloaded books are found on the nook under "library", "my files" , in  folder "digital editions".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines