This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Not sure if this is your problem, but you do reference the Flash object
differently, depending on the browser. In a video player we made, that uses
JS to communicate back to Flash, I use a function like this to modify the
variable depending on the browser:
The Flash is in a <div> named 'vplayer'
Adobe Community Expert
are you using <form> tag in html. ie <form> <object ......> </object> </form>
if yes... you need to use swfform fix.
We're using the code from the adobe documentation (either window[movie] or document[movie] depending on the browser. I have tested and there is an active x object there when the function is called.
There are no forms on the page, but I did try swfform just in case and it made no difference.
To be clear - this works 100% on a local machine, it just fails when deployed to the production server. The production server is a little slow and it is as if the wiring up of various things on the page is somehow not happening because of this.