Hi, I don't know if this can be done. But any advice or help would be hugely greatful.
This is what I have:
- A 3D model of a town
- A number of animations of a person such as walking (of various lengths e.g. 2m, 5m, 10m) talking on phone, looking around, calling a cab etc
- Each start and end frame of the animations are all the same so that 1 can lead directly off the other - smooth transition.
What I am trying to do:
- The user to my site selects a first animation, then a second, and third and so on.
- This will probably be stored in a global variable for example: "walk,phone,look_around"
- The person in the scene then needs to do all these animations in that order automatically with the town scene behind her.
- I do not know where to start and have no idea how 'phone someone' can be run after 'walking' as the end point (co-ordinates) of 'walking' (the first animation in this example) will probably be different in every animation.
- The camera cannot fix on the person, they must be walking away or towards the camera.
I'm sorry if this does not make much sense. Thankyou
Have you read the docs for the 'keyframePlayer.queue' modifier command?
Have you got this working yet??
I am trying to do something similar but need to know if it is possible:
Say your person is walking and then the next animation is to pick something up, does it flick to the next animation or fill in the missing link smoothly?