3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2011 7:56 PM by tyree_2

Automatic series of animations

Super_Noodles

Hi, I don't know if this can be done. But any advice or help would be hugely greatful.

This is what I have:

- A 3D model of a town

- A number of animations of a person such as walking (of various lengths e.g. 2m, 5m, 10m) talking on phone, looking around, calling a cab etc

- Each start and end frame of the animations are all the same so that 1 can lead directly off the other - smooth transition.

What I am trying to do:

- The user to my site selects a first animation, then a second, and third and so on.

- This will probably be stored in a global variable for example: "walk,phone,look_around"

- The person in the scene then needs to do all these animations in that order automatically with the town scene behind her.

- I do not know where to start and have no idea how 'phone someone' can be run after 'walking' as the end point (co-ordinates) of 'walking' (the first animation in this example) will probably be different in every animation.

- The camera cannot fix on the person, they must be walking away or towards the camera.

I'm sorry if this does not make much sense. Thankyou