I am working on an AIR Desktop application (With Flex) which reads data from some XML Feeds, this data is feed for a Discussion Forum.
1. I need to store the records from XML Feed into local Database.
2. Need to check periodically (every 15 minutes) for updates in XML Feed.
3. Compare XML with Database, and:
1. Add new forum Threads (Items) to database,
2. Mark closed on the threads (Items) removed from XML.
3. Update database if Threads has been updated/modified.
I hope my requirement is clear, now my question is: What should be the approch to perform these tasks?
Any Help Please...