0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2010 2:40 PM by IR-PROGNOSIS

Frame being created when linking a Word file

IR-PROGNOSIS Level 1

Robohelp HTML version 8.0.2.208

I have recently been given a new PC on which RoboHelp 8 has been reinstalled and my version of Microsoft Office updated from Office 2003 to Office 2007. Previous to this upgrade I was using the Link > Word Document feature without any problem for both Word and RTF files. However, following the upgrade when I now link a Word document or RTF file I get the following two issues:

1) Each topic is now created within a frame using the <div class="WordSection1"> token. No frame was created previously.

2) The first topic of the linked file is now repeated with the first instance having a htm file name that includes the Heading name plus the first line of text from the file (even though the first line of text is set to a different style). The resulting topic has no content, simply an empty frame.

My operating system has not changed and remains as Microsoft Windows XP - Service Pack 3.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in RoboHelp somewhere that I have not reset with the new install, or could this be a Micorsoft Office issue?

Thanks,

Chris