2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2010 4:04 PM by the_wine_snob

Help when browsing forums

tomthum

Hi my name is Tom  new to the forum can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong,

when I browse forum and say I go to page 2 or 3  and read a post when I click back I am taken to page 1.

if I am on page say 3 reading a post when i click back i only want to go back to page 3.

but no I always end up on page 1 back at the begining of posts

is there a setting i need to chang or what please advise

Thanks in advance

Tomthumb

• 1. Re: Help when browsing forums
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Tom,

That is a problem with the Jive/Clearspace software, that runs the fora. You are doing nothing wrong.

Now, if you are only reading, if your look up on the page, just below the bar with your avatar and Profile, and the New, Your Stuff, History and Browse, you should see "Adobe Forums > Premiere Elements, with "Up to Discussions in Premiere Elements," but in blue (on Google Chrome anyway). From the page 2, or >, click on that blue listing, and you will be taken back to the page that you were on.

If you post, there is no way to go directly back to that previous page, as the thread, to which you posted, will now go to page 1, and you will be taken there.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Help when browsing forums
            the_wine_snob Level 9

This will show you the location in Google Chrome. Do not know how it will differ in IE, FireFox, Sea Monkey, Opera, or other browsers:

Adobe_Forum_Page.png

Hope that helps,

Hunt