Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you restore a project from a single file

Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows XP / RH8 & RH7 / RSC 3.1

Is there a single file that lets you restore a project?   My co-worker believes this is the case, but I can find nothing in the RH Help, or on this forum using a search term of "restore project", "restore from file", "file types" etc.

I can't find the Help page that has the explanation of each file type, which used to be easy to find.

What we are looking for is an equivalent to the FHB file in ForeHelp.  You can restore the complete project from that one file.

I have tried a dozen searches on the forum and get no reponses for anything.  Is search even working?

Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

There is no single file that restores the source project. You can reverse engineer a CHM and get close but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

The only single file method is a zip of your project!

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no single file that restores the source project. You can reverse engineer a CHM and get close but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

The only single file method is a zip of your project!

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp