2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2010 8:05 PM by Big Red 1943

cant download premiere elements 9

Big Red 1943

When I go to dow

nload premiere elements 9 it wont down load it go

's all the way to instslling but then the next

window says adobe premier elements 9 is not

installed on the system or has corrupted so please install premier elements 9 and then try again Help

• 1. Re: cant download premiere elements 9
          the_wine_snob Level 9

It sounds like you are trying to install the Functional Content, before you have installed the program. There are two files. Neale says that the program file is in EXE form, and the Functional Content is in a 7z file, which must be Extracted first. Make sure that you download and Run the .EXE file first - THEN install the Functional Content.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: cant download premiere elements 9
            Big Red 1943 Level 1

Bill Hunt,

You were right. I finally got it to download and it put a Icon on my desk top but when I click on it it won't open I even went to my programs and tried to open it but nothing any suggestions---- Bill Hunt <forums@adobe.com> wrote:

It sounds like you are trying to install the Functional Content, before you have installed the program. There are two files. Neale says that the program file is in EXE form, and the Functional Content is in a 7z file, which must be Extracted first. Make sure that you download and Run the .EXE file first - THEN install the Functional Content.

Good luck,

Hunt

>