3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2010 1:17 PM by matthew horn

Issues using multiple load-config files with ant

kur1j

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place...

I am creating an ant build script to compile our flex application. I am trying to use the default flex-config by doing <load-config filename="${flex.sdkPath}/frameworks/flex-config.xml"/> and project specific config file add the datavisualization module and any other libraries we might need in the future. I am trying to do this as I don't want to modify the flex-config.xml

The issue I keep running into is I get a compiler error saying "unable to locate specified base class 'spark.comonents.application..". if I place the custome load-config file above the adobe default flex-config it gives errors stating it the "SeriesSlide" type

<mxmlc file="${project.sourcePath}/FBApp.mxml"

output="${project.output.binaryPath}/${project.output.fileName}.swf"

locale="en_US"

static-link-runtime-shared-libraries="false"

static-rsls="false"

use-network="true"

accessible="false"

debug="true">

<load-config filename="${flex.sdkPath}/frameworks/flex-config.xml"/>

<load-config filename="C:/Hudson/.hudson/jobs/FB 2.0 Flex/workspace/FBApp/FB-config.xml"/>

<source-path path-element="${flex.sdkPath}/frameworks/libs"/>

<source-path path-element="${project.sourcePath}"/>

<library-path dir="${flex.path}/sdks/${flex.sdkVersion}/frameworks/locale/en_US"

includes="*"/>

<library-path dir="${project.libraryPath}"

includes="*"/>

<keep-as3-metadata name="Protected"/>

</mxmlc>

the following is my FB-config.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<flex-config>

<runtime-shared-library-path>

<path-element>C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4 Plug-in\sdks\4.1.0\frameworks\libs/datavisualization.swc</path-element>

<rsl-url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/flex/4.1.0.16076/datavisualization_4.1.0.16076.swz</rsl-url>

<policy-file-url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/crossdomain.xml</policy-file-url>

<rsl-url>datavisualization_4.1.0.16076.swz</rsl-url>

<policy-file-url>.</policy-file-url>

</runtime-shared-library-path>

</flex-config>

It seems to be that the first "load-config" ant runs into is the only one that gets used. When looking around the internet I have multiple cases of where people say they have successfully used multiple load-config files.
      This one in particular.
      If I had to guess on what was wrong I believe my FB-config.xml file is incorrect but I can't find an example of anyones custom configuration file.
      Any guidance would be apprecaited.