Hope this is the right forum for this question! I raised this question in a lot of forums and no one could help.
have a file on my computer for remote access that needs to be opened by Microsoft phonebook, but my Windows XP pro opens it with Adobe Pixel Bender. How can I get Windows to open this file rather than Adobe Pixel ?! I tried to browse my program folder or Windows folder maybe to find the right program but I don't know the location. Which Windows program opens this file and where is it located?!
pbk file extension is opened by the following programs:
2.HP-95 Phone Book
4.Adobe Pixel Bender kernel file
5.ElectraSoft Fax phone book
How can I get Windows (Microsoft phonebook or any similar application or service) to open this pbk file rather than Adobe Pixel ?
right now all pbk files on my computer ate opened by Adobe Pixel.
Thank you all.
1. Open the "Folder Options" control panel.
2. Select the "File Types" pane within the "Folder Options" control panel.
3. Scroll down in the "Registered file types" list until you find the "PBK" extension.
4. Select the "PBK" extension.
5. With the "PBK" extension selected, click the "Change..." button below the "Registered file types" list.
6. Select the program you want to open PBK files and then click OK in the "Open With" window.
7. Click OK in the "Folder Options" control panel.