7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2006 7:09 AM by karimbalaa

    disjointed mask,  is this possible?

      This is what im looking to do , im not sure if its called disjointed masking .

      there will be an image

      above the image is a draggble circle

      whereever that circle is over the image , that part of the image will apear on the side .

      is there an fla out there that i can see that does this?