3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2010 1:15 PM by [Jongware]

Document Spot color!

designmon79

Hi All,

My document has spot color somewhere may be in the text, rule, textframes or may be in rectangles.

How to find all this properties in the js code in one go.

Please send me js code.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Mon.

• 1. Re: Document Spot color!
          [Jongware] Most Valuable Participant

In one go?

alert ("Not possible");

You need to go over each possible object, and test every single property that may have a color.

(Single characters are also objects, but fortunately checking these is as simple as doing a global find operation with your color in the fillColor or strokeColor parameter. Then repeat, with your color in the underlineColor parameter, and again for underlineGapColor. Then repeat for ruleAboveColor and ruleAboveGapColor, and again for a possible rule below.

You can do the same for fill and stroke of simple objects, but I'm not too sure how that works when your object may be grouped. There is no find-in-table function, so tables have to be checked one cell at a time, for all possible colored items.)

• 2. Re: Document Spot color!
            designmon79 Level 1

Thanks, Jongware. If your are writing this then I have to except it.

Thanks for your time and support.

• 3. Re: Document Spot color!
              [Jongware] Most Valuable Participant

But I'm not writing it ...

Did you happen to see getZinger's suggestion in one of the other threads you posted about this?