Any positive replies on this topic?
Finally found the elusive JDT from Galileo Repository - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/
Installation steps below:
Installing Visual SourceSafe plug-in for Eclipse:
1) Download the Eclipse VSS plugin from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vssplugin/
2) Extract the zip file. Watch out for the duplicate folder (folder-within-folder) when you extract, you do not want this.
3) Copy the folder “org.vssplugin_1.6.2″ to your Flash Builder 4 plugin folder [“C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4\plugins”].
This needs the Java Development Tools. Get it from Galileo:
1) Open Flash Builder 4 (works for Premium too!)
2) Help > Install New Software…
3) At the top of the dialog, click “Add…” to add an update site URL
4) Specify any name and this URL http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/ and press OK.
5) In the table of features, expand “Web, XML and Java EE Development” and select “Eclipse Java EE Developer Tools” [Eclipse Java EE Developer Tools 3.1.1.v200908101600-7_7EGrjFQRwRb4P511ebObS5XZhq]
6) Finish the wizard
7) Restart FB4
8) Now right click your project in Package Explorer > Team > Share, you will be able to see “VSS Configuration Wizard”.
Better to go for SVN instead of VSS, as you can also find subclipse.
As per the process there is a plugins folder where we need to keep the VSS plugin, but in Flash builder 4.6 there is no plugins folder itself.
I am using Indigo version of eclipse.
Searched a lot in google but no solutions.
My be you've found already, drop it in *C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\eclipse\plugins*