• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you Change the Background Color of the Book from White.

Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I read in the dark my computer screen is so bright it hurts my eyes.  Is there a way to go to white letters on black or change the background to grey or another color when reading an epub book in ADE.  Some of the reader software I use has a night time option which has the black background and white letters and it is much better.  Thanks for your reply (either yes or no way!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2011 Mar 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like adobe does not have this feature (which is totally lame, come on guys. )

however, if you are on a pc you can use the built in windows magnifier to invert the colors on your screen.  go to start, search for magnifier, look in the settings for a color inversion option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2011 Mar 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very interesting.   I didn't know that even existed   I haven't tried with a book yet but at least it is a good workaround.   As my eyesight fails it will help also!   Thanks -  Keith   ( I agree that it is lame that they don't have that feature in ADE!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines