1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 9, 2007 4:36 AM by Captiv8r

    capturing a holdover comment box

      I'm not sure what their proper name is but you know the yellow comment box that displays in most windows applications when you hover over an object? That fella. I can appreciate that these could be an unwanted distraction in most cases and can understand why the default setting is not to capture these but i specifically want to show this. Can any one tell me how to do that?
        • 1. Re: capturing a holdover comment box
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi onetreeisland and welcome to our community

          Unless I'm misunderstanding you, these little beasties are normally called "Tooltips". You might try one of the two following approaches.

          1. In your Recording Options (Options > Recording Options... > Recording Options tab, make sure "Enable auto recording" is selected. For the Recording mode, click the drop-down and select Demonstration. Then click the Edit settings... button. Place a check mark to enable the option "Convert tooltips to rollover captions".


          2. During the process of recording, when you see a tooltip appear, press the Print Screen key to capture the screen with the tooltip visible.

          Cheers... Rick