0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2010 12:02 AM by luke3design!!

Two remote objects calls on the same php class

luke3design!!

Hi to all,

I've encountered a strange issue while developing with remote objects.

I've a mxml component with an init() method inside which is called by a menu.

When the init() method is called it makes 7 remote object calls which are bound to some components' dataprovider.

Among this calls I've got 2 remote object which refer to the same remote class. This because I have to call the class twice and the bind the result to two different combobox. Below you find the code:

<mx:RemoteObject id="myFile" source="myRemoteClass" destination="amfphp"  showBusyCursor="true" makeObjectsBindable="true" fault="traceFault(event)"/>

<mx:RemoteObject id="myXls"  source="myRemoteClass" destination="amfphp"  showBusyCursor="true" makeObjectsBindable="true" fault="traceFault(event)"/>

in the init function I make this calls:

myFile.listDir("dir_1")

myXls.listDir("dir_2")

then in the mxml code I bound the result of myFile to combobox1 and the result of myXls on combobox2.

The problem arise when I call the myXls' listDir method. When I call it I receive the following error:

code:
      Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt

Detail:
      Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received

The strange thing is that not only the myXls object returns this error, but also all the other 6 remote object return the same error above.

I'm not sure, but I guess that the error could be caused by the two remote object which call the same php remote class. If I comment one of the two calls everything works fine.

Do you have any suggestion about?

Thanks!!

Bye

Luke