• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML Option - Output Folder and File Name path change question

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2010 Dec 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In HTML Options à Output folder and file name I was wondering if I can change the name of the .chm  automatically listed when I click on properties?

For example when I click on properties for ABC_v456, which is an SSL in the ABC123 project, I see “C:\Projects\ABC_v123\!SSL!\Help_v456\ABC123.chm’ in the Output folder and File name field.  I would like to rename ABC123.chm to ABC456.chm  for clarities sake. When I compile will it then create a .chm file by the name of ABC456.chm rather than the ABC123.chm file name? I would then have the two SSLs in the HTML project called Help_v123 and Help_v456each and their respective .chm would be within each folder.  Am I talking sense or is this gibberish requiring clarification on my part? I am using Robohelp HTML v7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 15, 2010 Dec 15, 2010

Hi Renita

You should be able to freely name the CHM whatever makes sense to you in the field.

I recall you are also possibly involved in CSH development. So the file name could play a significant role in that. But even after you generate the help you should be able to rename it if you want.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2010 Dec 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Renita

You should be able to freely name the CHM whatever makes sense to you in the field.

I recall you are also possibly involved in CSH development. So the file name could play a significant role in that. But even after you generate the help you should be able to rename it if you want.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp