5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2010 6:26 PM by Willie_The_Wolf

Export stops when exporting multiple video tracks sequence (RED)

Willie_The_Wolf

I'm working in a project directly with the *.R3D files, using 4.5k, 3k, and 2k video.

After organizing them already edited and audio synched (embedding sequences) in sequences sorted by resolution, I dumped all of them in a 2K sequence that is the one I try to export.

The problem is that the export will go fine (both, directly on premiere or in AME) until it reaches a part where there is overlapped video (for example a video with some kind of matte effect or any kind of matte that requires a split screen and overlapped video). In that moment, it stops rendering, but the lapsed time counter keeps running and the estimated time keeps going higher and higher.

I tried different codecs, thinking that the problem might have been that but there was no luck. It has to do something with that overlapped video.

I also left it rendering for a whole day thinking that it might be just a temporal thing, because of being a multiple video track and needing extra time for rendering, and that after going through that point it was going to start rendering again at a normal rate. Nothing.

Anyone experiencing this?