• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find in Page

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2007 Jul 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a good Find in Page javascript. I basically want something as close to Ctrl-F as possible. Seperate floating window, etc.

I've seen several things trolling through google but I couldn't get anything to work. I think there's a problem specifying the right frame...

Peter Grainge had a link on his website but this link is broken.

Thanks in advance - Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2007 Jul 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked quickly at the site and cannot find the topic so I will change it.

This link found with Google appears to have something about frames in it. Did you try clicking the topic frame first before running the script? Not elegant but may help.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex11/findpage.htm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2007 Jul 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is a decent solution. Has anyone had any luck with any customized floating find dialogs? My topics are really long, but I'd still rather have a button than telling the user press Ctrl-F... they aren't always the most vigilant users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp