3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2010 8:11 AM by the_wine_snob

Text in the middle of the screen.

imnotmad

Hello!

i'm making a movie in Adobe Premiere Elements 9.

Then i saw a text in the middle of the screen " Skapad med Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Testversion / Made in Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Trialversion.

So I uploaded my movie to youtube, and the text is still there.

So my question is: How do i get rid of this text? It's destroying my movie. I've spent hours of making this movie.

Thanks In advance

ImNotMad.

• 1. Re: Text in the middle of the screen.
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

Obviously, you are using the trial version of PrE. This FAQ Entry will tell you how to remove that trail version's watermark, when you get the full-paid version.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Text in the middle of the screen.
            lmnotmad

Okay. Thanks for the help.

Just wondering, so you have to buy the full version to delete the text?

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Text in the middle of the screen.
              the_wine_snob Level 9

You are correct. The trial version will place a watermark banner, basically stating "Created in Premiere Elements Trial," in the installed language. This is a limitation of the trial version.

In most recent trial versions, there are also modules, that do not initialize, due to licensing issues, so some formats will also not function fully.

In PrPro trial, there is no watermark (through CS5), but it has ALL MPEG-2 functions crippled, due to those same licensing issues, so no DVD, no trial of Adobe Encore with 99% of its power, and many other MPEG functions do not work, so many other formats are completely unavailable too.

Sorry for the bad news.

Now, Adobe does offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so if you buy the full version, update/unlock your installation, then follow that FAQ to remove the watermark from subsequent Exports/Shares, but do not like the program, Adobe will refund your purchase price. That is like an additional 30 days, and with zero limitations on the functionality of the program.

Good luck,

Hunt