1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2010 1:58 PM by Steve Grisetti

How to add video to slideshow?

kabrice

I am new to Photoshop Elements 9 and Premier Elements 9. I created a slideshow of still images and have old family movies converted to DVD that I would like to incorporate. I used MPEG_Streamclip 1.2 to convert the VOB to avi, I inserted the avi into PE9 and now I would like add a few 30 second sections to the project. Is this possible and if it is can someone please give me some tips.

Thank you

• 1. Re: How to add video to slideshow?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'm not quite sure what to tell you, kabrice. You really pretty much just put the video on the Premiere Elements timeline. There's not much more to it.

If you can tell us how you created your slideshow, that might help us help you. It also might help to know the specifics of what you're trying to do. For instance, do you have a completed slideshow created in the Elements Organizer that you'd like to break apart so you can insert video into it?

If you'd like to learn more about the basics of video editing, you can check out my Basic Training tutorials at Premiere Elements support site Muvipix.com.

Or, if you'd like to learn everything there is to know about the program, you can check out my books, available on Amazon.com and at the Muvipix store.