• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing between words

Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 8.0.0.208

Hi, I have created my Webehp and my text looks finr in RoboHelp but when a generate the Help the spacing between the words increases. It's not a great amount but we would like to change. Note, not between the letters but the words.

Word Spacing.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I would worry more about apply the two patches to bring your version up to 8.0.2 or you will have bigger problems. See Opening Projects on my site. Fix that before you open any project again.

As to the spacing see what happens if you temporarily apply a different CSS. Also is it the same in all browsers or just one?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue you are experiencing relates to the Font. Sometimes spacing between words is build into the font. Try changing the font. If you have the same result, then you need to look further as listed below.

• If using RoboHTML to build webhelp, select the style, then select edit. Go to Format> Font. Look at the Spacing tab. By default, the spacing should be set to normal. Other options are Expand and Condenses which normally are not use.
  • If you are using RH for Word, in word 2007 , check Font. You have the same spacing options here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp