1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 27, 2010 6:16 AM by Avrajit83

Flex 4.1.0 + QTP issue

Avrajit83

Hi ,

We are using Flex 4.1.0 and trying to make our application QTP enabled. We included the following swc files to make the generated swf ready for QTP in compiler -include-libraries options as per the steps given in Adobe Flex QTP doc from ..\Adobe Flash Builder 4\sdks\4.1.0\frameworks\libs\automation directory.

1. automation.swc
        2. automation_agent.swc
        3. automation_dmv.swc
        4. automation_spark.swc
        5. qtp.swc

I am getting an unusual errors after I do the following steps.

a.Build the application with all the required swc files

b.Run the application from Flash Builder (loads the application in browser and runs perfectly fine)

c. The moment I click on a AdvancedDataGrid I get the following error which is very unusual

Error: Unable to find AutomationClass for 'mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid' 'XX1898.VGroup2708.fDataGrid'.
      at mx.automation.qtp::QTPEnvironment/getAutomationClassByInstance()[C:\work\flex\dmv_automat ion\projects\qtp\src\mx\automation\qtp\QTPEnvironment.as:203]
      at mx.automation.delegates.advancedDataGrid::AdvancedListBaseAutomationImpl/recordListItemSe lectEvent()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\automation_dmv\src\mx\automation\delegates\adva ncedDataGrid\AdvancedListBaseAutomationImpl.as:190]
      at mx.automation.delegates.advancedDataGrid::AdvancedListBaseAutomationImpl/mouseClickHandle r()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\automation_dmv\src\mx\automation\delegates\advancedData Grid\AdvancedListBaseAutomationImpl.as:668]
      at mx.automation.delegates.advancedDataGrid::AdvancedDataGridBaseExAutomationImpl/mouseClick Handler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\automation_dmv\src\mx\automation\delegates\advanc edDataGrid\AdvancedDataGridBaseExAutomationImpl.as:555]
      at mx.automation.delegates.advancedDataGrid::AdvancedDataGridAutomationImpl/mouseClickHandle r()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\automation_dmv\src\mx\automation\delegates\advancedData Grid\AdvancedDataGridAutomationImpl.as:118]

d. When I remove the qtp.swc from compiler included-libraries option keeping the other swcs, it runs perfectly fine.

Please let me know how to resolve this issu.