I am completely new to after effects and premiere.
1. I am working on a premiere project with 1440 x 1080 mpeg2 footage from a Sony hdr-fx1000, in my premiere project my sequence settings are HDV 1080i30 (60i).
2. I export a clip with under these same settings.
3. I open a new composition in after effects with the following settings: preset: HDV 1080 29.97 (same as footage)
4. I time stretch using pixel motion
5. What are the best render settings and output module settings to use if I want to import the modified clip back into my premiere project?
PS I've been trying to output to mpeg2 but when i check the properties on the clip it says .mv2 and it looks choppy.
Thanks in advance!
BTW, if you're new to After Effects, I very strongly recommend that you work your way through the getting-started materials here: