1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 27, 2007 8:46 PM by Newsgroup_User

Menu Question

K9Kobra
      Hi

I am trying to construct a professional looking menu system for my website. The general idea is to to have a menu bar go across the page under the title bar. I want to incorporate a rollover event so that when the mouse goes over, for example a menu item called "Products" then a box the same length as the menu bar pops up under neath it to provide information about that selection or even further menu selections. Would fireworks be the best software to do this with? If not can you give me some suggestions.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Menu Question
          Level 7
          You might take a gander at project seven's menu systems.
          http://www.projectseven.com

alex

K9Kobra wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > I am trying to construct a professional looking menu system for my website.
          > The general idea is to to have a menu bar go across the page under the title
          > bar. I want to incorporate a rollover event so that when the mouse goes over,
          > for example a menu item called "Products" then a box the same length as the
          > menu bar pops up under neath it to provide information about that selection or
          > even further menu selections. Would fireworks be the best software to do this
          > with? If not can you give me some suggestions.
          >
          >
          > Thanks
          >