3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2011 3:18 PM by BertienBoon

Where can I get Acrobat 9 pro?

uaintgotthisid Level 1

Hi all,

I downloaded CS5 and it said it came with Acrobat 9 Pro.  I didn't look and downloaded Acrobat Pro but the license failed, and when I checked I downloaded Acrobat X (10).  Now I can't find where to download the correct version. 

Any chance someone could point me in the right direction before I give up and head in the wrong direction (find out how to download it illegally and insert my legal license number).  Sometimes being legal with software is long  

• 1. Re: Where can I get Acrobat 9 pro?
          uaintgotthisid Level 1

Yep that's the vibe I'm getting. You spend all the money for what?

• 2. Re: Where can I get Acrobat 9 pro?
            Lis_1234

I have this same issue. Adobe only has Acrobat X for download now. When I called them they said for another $20 they could send me the DVD set for CS5 Creative Suite which will come with the Acrobat 9. Or, the second option they said was that I could go to their forum and search for someone that might have it for a download. So, that is where I am at. Did you ever find a download for Acrobat Pro 9? Please let me know where it is at if you did.

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Where can I get Acrobat 9 pro?
              BertienBoon

I have bought CS5 with acrobat in box,

but the DVD with acrobat doesn't work. I have used this DVD once before but now it seems like it stopped working. It isn't damaged but there is a strange color variation visible, so probably not the best quality DVD.

Now I also wanted to use the download and gut stuck with the same problem!

(Perhaps adobe should put downloadlinks next to the registered product in user accounts so it is easy to install without cd...)