0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2010 7:08 PM by calla350

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS need help, sony reader with mac

calla350

I am using an older mac latop trying to get book purchased from the new google ebookstore onto my PRS 350.  I have downloaded the .acsm file and the sony reader software will not recognize it all.So I downloaded ADE in an attempt to unlock .acsm file to get the epub. ADE will not open the .acsm files nor will it recognize my reader. I have tried to authorize my computer a bunch of different times, when I allow keychain access it says my computer is authorized but it will not open .acsm files and I get this error messange, Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_IO. Then when I don't allow keychain access and I authorize my computer I get E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS and I am worried that my adobe ID has been locked out and that I will not be able to access any adobe DRM files.

Two questions: How do I get more activations on my adobe account to make sure that my computer is authorized, and how can I get the .acsm files from google to my PRS 350? Can I use ADE to unluck the epub or pdf then sync it?

Thanks for the help, I am very new at this.