• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LiveCycle messing up my php dataservices ?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2010 Dec 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Is it possible that the livecycle model file .fml is messing up my php data services that i have made with the wizard ?

i deployed the php files into test server and changed the destination url in these service .as files to point to the test server gateway.php but somehow it still connects to the localhost that i have on my laptop.

But once i investigated the .fml file and changed the url in there, the services started working again and connected to the test server gateway.php file.

Is this a bug ? Can i somehow force the new address to the services or do i have to always change the url by hand ?

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Hi,

Any *.fml changes updates service code also. If you want to change endpoint or destination, override their values in the subclass of _Super_Servicename.as inside constructor. If you are using Burrito you can override preinitialize() method for such cases.

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any *.fml changes updates service code also. If you want to change endpoint or destination, override their values in the subclass of _Super_Servicename.as inside constructor. If you are using Burrito you can override preinitialize() method for such cases.

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yepp

Thanks for the answer....got it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines