• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

user not activated on PC

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2010 Dec 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me. I am so frustrated with my Nook. Cant get anyone on the phone to help from Nook or Adobe Digitial. Well I did talk to some foreign dude and he said he couldnt help me. WTH.

I got book downloaded from the library but when i open it says user not activated. I have uninstalled the adobe and made sure my plug was in the nook but I didnt get the message to activate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think if i can ever talk to someone with adobe that they can delete me and then i could start all over again.

This is so frustrating. It should be a piece of cake but it sure hasnt been...............

Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For problems with your Nook, you should ask B&N for help.  Adobe does not provide tech support for the devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines