4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2011 12:32 PM by the_wine_snob

Burning several "slideshows / Movies" to DVD

pdprovo

I would like to know if it is possable to burn several short "slideshows / movies" to a single DVD and if you can, how to do it.

• 1. Re: Burning several "slideshows / Movies" to DVD
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Yes, the only consideration would be the total Duration of the SlideShows.

Now, much of the workflow will depend on how the SlideShows have been produced. If you have have several SlideShow Projects already, go to each one, and Export/Share to DV-AVI files w/ 48KHz 16-bit PCM/WAV Audio. Then, start a new DV Project, Import those DV-AVI files into it, and author with Menus, etc., and Burn to Disc.

If one has yet to start, then the SlideShows can be assembled onto one Timeline, and one would just author that to DVD.

When working with still images, I would strongly suggest Scaling the images in PS/PSE, before Importing into PrE. This ARTICLE will give you tips. Also, if the SlideShows were created in PSE, then one can Export to Premiere Elements, and if more editing is necessary, they can Break Apart the PSE SlideShow.

Where are you in the process, as that might direct you in one way, or another?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Burning several "slideshows / Movies" to DVD
            Barb__O Level 4

FYI - Since this question was originally asked on the Photoshop Elements forum and then referred over to the Premiere Elements forum, I am adding a link here back to the PSE forum thread.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/772232

I doubt that immediate reference back to that thread is necessary: however I think it might be relevant that the submitter seems to be starting from Photoshop Elements and that this is version 8.

pdprovo,

1 -- I am curious as to whether you have already created the multiple slide shows within Photoshop Elements?

2 -- I suggest that you post info about the specs of your PC.

• 3. Re: Burning several "slideshows / Movies" to DVD
              Barb__O Level 4

Bill Hunt,

I was interrupted while composing my post and I missed your post. I see that we do overlap in some of our content - especially when we ask where in the process of making the slideshows the submitter currently is.     We will see what the originator responds.

• 4. Re: Burning several "slideshows / Movies" to DVD
                the_wine_snob Level 9

Barb,

Thank you for that link. Often, knowing the exact workflow, and having info, that might not appear here, will be very helpful, when doling out tips.

Appreciated,

Hunt