1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 5, 2007 10:47 PM by Ram Krishnaiyer (Adobe)

Missing Charts

chefodurban
      Hi,

I have installed recently Flex 3, but the source code for the charting is not being installed in its correspondent forder ({flex builder 3}\frameworks\source\mx), event if i try to install again the Flex Charting 2. I don't know how to find the missing action script, somedody has had the same problem, or can provide me those action scripts?
      Thanks a lot
        • 1. Re: Missing Charts
          Ram Krishnaiyer (Adobe) Adobe Employee
          In FB3, the source structure and hence the extraction directories are changed.
          When you provide a valid charting license key, the sources are extracted to the equivalent folder on your system.
          C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3\sdks\3.0.0\frameworks\projects\datavisualization
          datavisualization consists of charts and datamanagement. So if you are interested to find the charts source, it will be available under the equivalent folder on your system
          C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3\sdks\3.0.0\frameworks\projects\datavisualization\src\mx\charts

If you are still facing some issue, please revert back to us with the following details :
          1. version of the FB
          2. any message you are getting when the charting license key is provided. A screen shot of the same will be more useful.
          3. The contents of the sdk\3.0.0\projects folder before and after providing the key