Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DOCUMENT IS LICENSED FOR DIFFERENT ACCOUNT

Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought EPUB book off of B&N site for my Pandigital Reader, trying to read it on my computer. I keep getting message "DOCUMENT IS LICENSED FOR DIFFERENT ACCOUNT" . I followed directions in another thread to fix issue and I still get error message

How do I find out WHAT account document CAN be read on? I have 2 diff emails attached to this ADOBE DIG READER & neither of them will allow me to read this book!

This is WILD! As wild as not being able to unlock DRM books to read on diff devices or convert to PDF

Anywho, is there a way to find this out (what account I CAN read it on?)

Thank you for any help you can give me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem! I cannot move my B&N books for my Pandigital into ADE!  I have changed everything so that all of my log ins are exactly the same, I have uninstalled and re-installed everything Adobe. I have authorized, de-authorized and re-authorized!! Someone help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE does not yet support content purchased from B&N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines