Ours is a SSO enabled application. The technology used is Flex 3, Java 5 and Oracle. And BlazeDS is used for communication between Java and Flex.
We are getting the following error:
Error----------[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed: url: 'http://invportal.geam.corporate.ge.com/GEAMInvestmentPortal/messagebroker/amf'"] messageId="3D06F2A6-84A8-DFCF-BA64-EF4A7C0C34CF" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]
This occurs when another SSO enabled application is opened in separate tab. I follow the following steps to replicate the issue:
- Open IE and open my application. The page load with data (which signifies that the AMFchannel is working fine)
- Open a new tab or new IE Window.
- Open another SSO application in that tab
- Then Switch context back to the my application. Change data to get data from database. The above written error comes.
- This issue comes across all modules. Ie from whatever module you leave and come back after a new tab or IE window, this issue is prevelant
Request your help with the same. When I googled I came across below links with similar issue
Has anyone faced a similar issue?