I keep getting " An internal application error occurred" when I put in my video. (MPG)
Running Windows XP
The Encoder at work does not work but the Encoder at my house does. Can someone help me out on fixing?
2011-01-06 11:44:37 : ENCODING FAILED
- Source file: M:\UI\VI_Video\20110104145741.mpg
- Output file: M:\UI\VI_Video\20110104145741.flv
- Video codec: On2 VP6
- Alpha channel encoded: no
- Deinterlace: no
- Frame rate: 0 fps
- Key frame interval: 0 frames
- Video data rate: 400 kbps
- Width: 0 pixels
- Height: 0 pixels
- Audio codec: MPEG Layer III (MP3)
- Audio data rate: 96 kbps (stereo)
- FLV duration: 00:00:00
- Encoding time: 00:00:00
An internal application error occurred.
Have you tried re-installing the software on the offending computer?